• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grading System Prob.....

Reaction score
Salam everyone,
Just had confusion regarding grading system for o levels :shock: .....just wanted to know that whether A* starts from 90% or 95%???????
tnx for u help

Reaction score
According to the new grading the A* starts from 90% and above...I'm dead sure about it :)

Reaction score
What's more worrying is that Percentile system is no longer effective..

Reaction score
I've heard from my teachers nd many other students...yes they have done it nd now we're TOTALLY ON OUR OWN !!

Reaction score
No man its not nyc...If a difficult paper comes in thn we're all DOOMED !!
Only the exceptional will thrive then...and i'm proud to tell...I'm NOT one of them !!! :D

Reaction score
dude itz like a group average of the whole regoin or smth......if im not wrong.....

Reaction score
Percentile works as follows:

If a horrible paper comes...and when it does all the students get fairly low marks...Now suppose mr. M got the highest, 82% in Maths test so that 82% will become the highest marks or the " new total " out of which all the rest of the canidates shall have their marks through percentages...now if N got 72% which is a B* without percentile becomes 88% or A with the formula (72/82)*100...a bit complicated thing :)

As it is no longer effective so it means that now the standard marks u get will be the u're percentage and u're grade....

Reaction score
OH NO !!!! What is this man ??? Curse you CIE examiners !! Hope they will give easy paper this year !!