• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grading System Prob.....

Reaction score
HAHAHH YES INDEED YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE BUT I MEANT HERE...." BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING UNEXPECTED "...YOU NEVER KNOW THOSE EXAMINERS THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOME KIND OF ANTI-STUDENT TRICK UP THEIR SLEEVE !!!

FOR THAT GUD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!!

Reaction score
Yeah those examiners are sure worst as they try their best to award less marks to students !!

Reaction score
Reaction score
as far as i am concerned....the thing oldfashionedgirl said that its from 90%...its kinda true...but the thing they do is...they will take out the highest mark all over the world..which is considered as 100% and they calculate the mark for which it is 90%...now for any paper..if sm1 got 40 out of 100..which is the highest of all, over the world...then that is considered as 100% now u get 35 out of 100..u can get an A*
.....i may b wrong..but this is what i know..if m wrong..i want u ppl to correct me..!!