• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grading Thresholds

Reaction score
well i suppose guesses can be made but the real thing will be out after the exams have all been checked :p

Reaction score
hey can some 1 plz post the grade threshold for o levels chem bio phys Eng maths for the year 2013... thankx

Reaction score
hey can some 1 plz post the grade threshold for o levels chem bio phys Eng maths for the year 2013... thankx
look at suchal riaz's post above, ull find the grade thresholds on xtremepapers tht way, works for o levels too i think

Reaction score
bio 5090
physics 5054
chem 5070
maths 4024
English 1123
I need them for 2013, 2012, and 2011...
thank you so much in advance!!!!!!

Reaction score
bio 5090
physics 5054
chem 5070
maths 4024
English 1123
I need them for 2013, 2012, and 2011...
thank you so much in advance!!!!!!
hmm thts funny, i couldn't find any thresholds for O levels :/ sorry :(

Reaction score
Too bad the threshold may be higher than previous years.Stupid people who got the leaked exams,I really dont mind if they benefit themselves...But they also harm us,and probably someone is reading this who actually got some leaked exam.And NO I don't have any leaked exam.Just wanna make sure,was there any leaked exams in previous years like 2013 and 2012?

Reaction score
Too bad the threshold may be higher than previous years.Stupid people who got the leaked exams,I really dont mind if they benefit themselves...But they also harm us,and probably someone is reading this who actually got some leaked exam.And NO I don't have any leaked exam.Just wanna make sure,was there any leaked exams in previous years like 2013 and 2012?
this is relly unfair.... last year I gave Urdu and isl and the isl paper got leaked so we had to give a retake...... but this year they r not taking any action....:-(