• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grading

Reaction score
this is an essay written by me please grade this as you feel, i wont mind.

Citizen Imandaar – a story about an honest Pakistani
He was returning back from work, pushing the heavy handcart uphill which he used, during the day, to make and sell lemonade, was a herculean task. With a jerk, the four-wheeled cart refused to move further.
Gul khan sighed: “Another puncture I have to push this vehicle with double force for another kilometer.”
Gul khan was a god-fearing man, he led a simple life. Woke up early in the morning to buy lemons from vegetable market, offered Fajr prayers, have a breakfast consisting of onions and bread with his wife. And then prepared lemonade syrup, and set out to find his earning in the busy city centre. He wished to have a son or enough money every month to rent a shop to get rid of this cart, but only managed to earn a little more than a day’s living.
One day while he was cleaning the used glasses of the customers, he noticed a bulky wallet lying at the corner of his cart. He picked it up and put it in a safe made in his cart to keep money, in order to keep it safe and return to the owner. He usually did that and returned everything to its rightful owner who came back in 1 or 2 hours looking for it.
Gul khan continued his work with determination, ignoring the din of everyday of everyday life of the city centre around him. Another day’s sun went down and he returned home. While he was emptying his ‘money box’, at home he again saw that wallet. He had quite forgotten about it. He was a little surprised as no one came to claim it, but was determined that someone would tomorrow and went for work. Days went on but no one came. With mounting astonishment he decided to open the wallet, (he had never done that earlier to anyone else’s wallet) to trace any sign of owner. He was astounded by the bulkiness of 5000 rupee notes and estimated them to be about 0.5 million.
“A lot of money, enough to buy a shop.” Evil tempted him.
“No, I won’t do that.” he muttered in an audible whisper.
He continued to search on, a credit card fell out. He couldn’t read the name of the owner but recognized the bank logo on the card.
“That’s the same bank near where I work, I would return it to the bank, as soon as it opens.” thought Gul khan.
The next day Gul khan was unable to go to the bank because of the bank holiday. He then traced his steps towards the nearest police station. His heart thumped loudly against his chest as he approached the desk. He touched the bulk of the wallet in his pocket to feel if it was still there. Despite his heavy feet and parched throat he somehow found the confidence to present the wallet and hastily told the story of it to the policeman. The policeman, on the other hand, picked up the receiver of intercom and spoke three words in the mouthpiece, incomprehensible to Gul khan.
Gul khan suddenly felt his hands being handcuffed. He was being dragged to the lockup. He saw the triumphant smile of the policeman on the desk fading away in distance. Citizen Imandaar had gotten justice!
Abdul wadood​

Reaction score
ignore the above guy, i loved it, in terms of grade, i think i'd grade it around B. but have you taken the word limit into account? n there a couple grammar mistakes, i liked your use of vocab

Reaction score
Ignore me? I took this course last year and scored a 98% A* grade - I believe my judgement is most accurate.