• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Great people talk about ideas

Reaction score
Really glad that people like you with "ground reality" approach is in this thread.
Doing it before you even mention it. 500000 is a very meager figure. Punjab Uni has more than 200000. but let 500000 people be the amount who actually do contribute after a 2 year period of momentum building. We dont need adverts. We have the power of facebook, forums, twitter, blogs and what not
Media will soon follow. What we have started is from the grass roots and just within a year we have sponsored a few girls for Bachelors and a dozen children in baithak schools. We do not aim for building schools like LGS, Beaconhouse, LACAS etc. We aim for primary education for now.
In a 2 month campaign we have raised 700000 rupees so its completely plausible.
Yes. Not everyone takes part, that doesnt mean we should not make an initiative :D
Transparency shall be given via the funds collected and a whole expenditure report including receipts available on a website.
I dont know why everyone wishes to "jump" to a huge goal however they think about the difficulties they will face and leave it all together.
It doesnt matter to who doesn't help us out. The thing that matters is that who does help us out (I hope you do get the depth of this sentence)
Many would think this guy is so dreamy, optimistic, a fool maybe
But believe me I have seen people fall from more than 2 stories high and walk back home on their own.
I have even seen people who haven't got a tiny wad of chance to go to a forum where nobel peace prize winners meet and those people do get there that too for free.
I have seen people with distinctions getting rejected from cambridge and people with normal results making it there.

My verdict everything is possible. The only thing that parts you from that is a 100% concentrated power of will

It's only a start
D u have any website? Or any info regarding this campaign..it's name and it's recognition as an registered NGO?
U haven't told us any of that yet
We would appreciate if u give all of us the full details of this campaign

Reaction score
It's only a start
D u have any website? Or any info regarding this campaign..it's name and it's recognition as an registered NGO?
U haven't told us any of that yet
We would appreciate if u give all of us the full details of this campaign

We're working on the website
https://www.facebook.com/EDUCATION.786
We'll register in a years time hopefully but we do have affiliates like Baithak School

Reaction score
hellcat

You may do so by contacting your school rep for EFA if you have one
I would advise you this:
Do not donate to us if you are not easy in the slightest bit. But you may start a similar thing within your school and help educate children who dont afford to go to school. We are not here to "get as many as we can" people aboard thing. We are trying to achieve a target and that is to increase the literacy rate of our nation.
You can do so by working within your own vicinity and in a manner most suitable for you. That way you won't have to trust anybody except for yourself.

Its not a proper website. A proper will be launched soon

Reaction score
this is getting nasty people . Grow up .
you are watching the " SWEETEST SWEET DREAM"
to raise an insitute is easier said than done.
believe you me . grow up , Study hard. Get to higher authorities and than start this campaign ! Uha dream will just remain a dream till uh do hard work foh it . AND! People jahan tuk likes ya trophy ki baat hai . I dun giv it a damn . Just proving myself InnOcent dude..... ;)

Uh... I dont want to engage in a battle between optimists and pessimists but we all have our reasons to believe and disbelieve.
We will be studying hard In shaa Allah and will try to bring about a change if we get into the authority too but till then shall we wait ?
Shall we wait till irrecoverable damage has been done ?

Reaction score
hellcat

You may do so by contacting your school rep for EFA if you have one
I would advise you this:
Do not donate to us if you are not easy in the slightest bit. But you may start a similar thing within your school and help educate children who dont afford to go to school. We are not here to "get as many as we can" people aboard thing. We are trying to achieve a target and that is to increase the literacy rate of our nation.
You can do so by working within your own vicinity and in a manner most suitable for you. That way you won't have to trust anybody except for yourself.

Its not a proper website. A proper will be launched soon
I have checked it out and I am joining it...I already teach orphan, poor and homeless children in my summers and whenever i am free...for NGOs and around my town.
Participating in such a campaign will be an honour...though I would like to investigate it properly.
I am studying the dummy site atm

Reaction score
Uh... I dont want to engage in a battle between optimists and pessimists but we all have our reasons to believe and disbelieve.
We will be studying hard In shaa Allah and will try to bring about a change if we get into the authority too but till then shall we wait ?
Shall we wait till irrecoverable damage has been done ?
Broda ! I cant do anything ryt now . i dun thnk i can , do u think i can? if uh think uh can ,go foh it nd make me note uha proceedings so dat it may inspire me... My prayers.