• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Greetings from Alana Bucks

Reaction score
Hi! New here and need all your help to get around here. I'm doing my A Levels as a private candidate and have also done my IGCSE's as a PC am currently doing AS Level First Language Spanish and Thinking Skills. I'll need all the help I can get.;)

Thanks in advance!:)

Reaction score
Welcome Alana!!! I can tell you XPC has helped me very much as part of my studies during my A-levels. the people here are outstanding. any doubt, whether small or big post them in threads and everyone will be glad to help. take care xxxx and have a nice time dear.

Reaction score
Thanx Amy! What a coincidence that both our initials are AB :).

You are right about the people here they are really helpful I posted for some help on thinking skills and LeoxMessi helped me out immediately.
I casually asked flaminheroes for help and well he offered to help out though he is totally unrelated to what I am studying.;)
So I guess i'm hooked to XPC now. THANKS TO YOU EVERYONE!!!:D

Thank a lot.
Alana

Reaction score
Thanx Amy! What a coincidence that both our initials are AB :).

You are right about the people here they are really helpful I posted for some help on thinking skills and LeoxMessi helped me out immediately.
I casually asked flaminheroes for help and well he offered to help out though he is totally unrelated to what I am studying.;)
So I guess i'm hooked to XPC now. THANKS TO YOU EVERYONE!!!:D

Thank a lot.
Alana

Hooked? I had the same feeling as well. During my Alevels i used to stay offline xpc only when i turn off my computer:D. Always stay close to us during this time: study and exam tips, everyone try to clear your doubts, help wherever you can, make friends.... its awesome.

You post your doubts in "threads" so that everyone can see them.

I'm currently a university student in Biology and I've appeared Biology, chemistry and maths for Alevels... and French as AS level. If i can be any of help or any advice that u need, tag me somewhere ;)

Reaction score
Hooked? I had the same feeling as well. During my Alevels i used to stay offline xpc only when i turn off my computer:D. Always stay close to us during this time: study and exam tips, everyone try to clear your doubts, help wherever you can, make friends.... its awesome.

You post your doubts in "threads" so that everyone can see them.

I'm currently a university student in Biology and I've appeared Biology, chemistry and maths for Alevels... and French as AS level. If i can be any of help or any advice that u need, tag me somewhere ;)

Hi Amy!
I sure will let you know if I need anything, mostly Biology but above all its wonderful talking to you and I hope we continue to do so:).

Thank you so much!!!
Alana

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Magnanimous!

Thanks for the welcome a second time. I guess you like things twice as sweet compared to everyone else THANK YOU! As for me I got a double wammy:D.

Thanx
Alana

Reaction score
Hi! New here and need all your help to get around here. I'm doing my A Levels as a private candidate and have also done my IGCSE's as a PC am currently doing AS Level First Language Spanish and Thinking Skills. I'll need all the help I can get.;)

Thanks in advance!:)
Hey, there!
Welcome here.
You'll get great help in various threads, especially the 'doubt threads'.(Based on personal experience) :)