• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GT for Biology P22

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they mentioned they were talking about the enzyme Papain. And honestly, would it even matter? Put simply, they were talking about levels of protein structure, so the answer should be universal regardless of the substance type. That said, I could be wrong.

Reaction score
I expect gt to be around 40 and my marks to be around 45 o_O The paper was strange with tricky questions all around which baffled even the nerds in my center, so a low gt is expected!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys, what were the processes in the first question? and the labelling in that plant cell question?
What was to be written in that plasma volume one, in which volume of plasma decreases?

Reaction score
Hey guys, what were the processes in the first question? and the labelling in that plant cell question?
What was to be written in that plasma volume one, in which volume of plasma decreases?

The process in the first part was respiration. the other processes were excretion and death.
I'm not too sure about the labelling. A, B and C were probably mitochondria, chloroplast and central vacoule.
I have no idea about the question relating that blood plasma. and I wrote that this decreases the overall thickness of the blood, making it to flow easily and faster. :3 i know it isnt right.

Reaction score
Didnt you people find that HIV question tricky? because i believe it was toughest of all. what did you people answer for the considerations to be taken by WHO before recommending the countries for sexual transmission?

Reaction score
HIV question wasnt tricky! If you had done Olevel Biology you shouldve had most of the points!
I also wrote Grana instead of Chloroplast *Curses*
And GT for every Biology P2 is around 40's so would be for this one!

Reaction score
No. He asked us to label an "organelle".
HIV question wasnt tricky! If you had done Olevel Biology you shouldve had most of the points!
I also wrote Grana instead of Chloroplast *Curses*
And GT for every Biology P2 is around 40's so would be for this one!

Pretty sure it said feature and not organelles. What'd u write in the HIV question?

Reaction score
And btw an organelle is a part that has a specific function...and the grana control the light dependent stage of Photosynthesis and are hence an organelle of the chloroplast itself ..

Reaction score
Are you daft? In every part paper question, it asked us to level a feature...why would they choose to word the question differently this time?

To confuse people like us. :p
and i doubt if grana is an organalle of chloroplast o_O because the function you're telling is of thylakoids and a number of thylakoids collectively make a granum. That is what i know.

Reaction score
To confuse people like us. :p
and i doubt if grana is an organalle of chloroplast o_O because the function you're telling is of thylakoids and a number of thylakoids collectively make a granum. That is what i know.
No shit...I dunno why I'm wasting my time talking to idiots like you :/ dude that means grana the plural form of thylakoids which means they have the same function...seriously are you that stupid?!

Reaction score
No shit...I dunno why I'm wasting my time talking to idiots like you :/ dude that means grana the plural form of thylakoids which means they have the same function...seriously are you that stupid?!

first thing, grana is the plural granum, not thylakoid. :p
second thing, a granum is a stack of thylakoids. and thylakoids arrange themselves to make a granum, which increases the surface area to volume ratio.
thirdly, a THYLAKOID is the site for light dependent stage.
fourthly, you're answer will surely be considered wrong until you give these stupid justifications to the examiner himself. :p
lastly, you give these justifications and he'll laugh at you.

So, Peace. dude.