• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GT for Biology P22

Reaction score
Yes we can say death and excretion. infact, it is the right answer because the question illustrated the energy losses not the nitrogen cycle.
Do you hear yourself? It was the nitrogen cycle..the first process was denitrification because it was returning nitrogen back into the atmosphere. These two processes were to be such that they would delineate the return of nitrogenous compounds from our bodies and other 'locked' compounds into the soil...deamination and ammonificatuon therein

Reaction score
first thing, grana is the plural granum, not thylakoid. :p
second thing, a granum is a stack of thylakoids. and thylakoids arrange themselves to make a granum, which increases the surface area to volume ratio.
thirdly, a THYLAKOID is the site for light dependent stage.
fourthly, you're answer will surely be considered wrong until you give these stupid justifications to the examiner himself. :p
lastly, you give these justifications and he'll laugh at you.

So, Peace. dude.
Grana or granum whatever is largely..actually entirely consisted of thylakoids...so if the light dependent stage ensues there it naturally and unquestionably takes place in the grana because they are more or less consisted of the same matter and hence have he same function

Reaction score
first thing, grana is the plural granum, not thylakoid. :p
second thing, a granum is a stack of thylakoids. and thylakoids arrange themselves to make a granum, which increases the surface area to volume ratio.
thirdly, a THYLAKOID is the site for light dependent stage.
fourthly, you're answer will surely be considered wrong until you give these stupid justifications to the examiner himself. :p
lastly, you give these justifications and he'll laugh at you.

So, Peace. dude.
Plural of grana
Not OF thylakoids
UNLESS you give
IF you give these justifications, he'll laugh

These basic grammar mistakes show that you're not somebody whose perceptions and childish ideas can be taken as true statements

Reaction score
Do you hear yourself? It was the nitrogen cycle..the first process was denitrification because it was returning nitrogen back into the atmosphere. These two processes were to be such that they would delineate the return of nitrogenous compounds from our bodies and other 'locked' compounds into the soil...deamination and ammonificatuon therein
dude the answer to the first question was respiration they said ENERGY... so respiration is the only answer

Reaction score
Plural of grana
Not OF thylakoids
UNLESS you give
IF you give these justifications, he'll laugh

These basic grammar mistakes show that you're not somebody whose perceptions and childish ideas can be taken as true statements

Oh shit, oh no :O i have such bad grammar :'( shit, now no one would believe me. :'( i wish i had good grammar so that my 'childish ideas' could be taken as 'true statements'. what'd i do now? Oh God, why me? i'm so dead now. :'(

haha dude, i feel pity for you. :p

Reaction score
Oh shit, oh no :O i have such bad grammar :'( shit, now no one would believe me. :'( i wish i had good grammar so that my 'childish ideas' could be taken as 'true statements'. what'd i do now? Oh God, why me? i'm so dead now. :'(

haha dude, i feel pity for you. :p
Haha yeah well you should lament over your degenerative character..You're sucha sorry soul. Btw it was denitrification...ask anyone with a brain since you are clearly bereft of one..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty sure it said feature and not organelles. What'd u write in the HIV question?

Well tbh I'm assuming I wrote the correct factors ( or may be few of them atleast) but given the conversations going on here I dont want to write something where people start questioning the factors and I get my morale down for losing marks.

Reaction score
n
I'm pretty sure they mentioned they were talking about the enzyme Papain. And honestly, would it even matter? Put simply, they were talking about levels of protein structure, so the answer should be universal regardless of the substance type. That said, I could be wrong.
1 is the right answer

Reaction score
paper was undoubtedly very tricky... if u guys have noticed, in many questions even the last word has changed the entire statement and so as the requirement of question... i'm seriously expecting gt to be within 40 to 45......