• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GT for Chemistry paper 22 AS.

Reaction score
nopex...............my 3rd ie the bond angle one was correct....it was da one where there wad 107 degrees and if im not mistaken that wad D.............Al2+ >Al3+...this is an ENDOTHERMIC PROCESS!!!!!!!!!UR REMOVING ELECTRON....cracking one i admit was wrong.....so i guess 39 i may get...but min 36/37................as for q 14, 18, 26, 34, here u go :
14.it was related to peroid 4 elements, which dissolved in water to give acidic solutions...
18.which gas burns in incomplete oxygen to produce a harmless gas.....it was obviously H2......
26.we had to make propanoic acid from bromo propane........
34.what occurs when ammonia is added to silver nitrate......
Man ur 3rd one is right it was 107 but was option C im adamant :D and man I.E u always have + enthalapy..and thx fo the other qstnz :D

Reaction score
yes......ionisation is always positive...and that was option D............and hydrazine i am certain was D as it was that one where angle was 107....i can remember the page very well..................

Reaction score
yes......ionisation is always positive...and that was option D............and hydrazine i am certain was D as it was that one where angle was 107....i can remember the page very well..................
mAN what i do knw is ive got these 2 right and so have u :p cheers and thx again for the mark scheme :D

Reaction score
Man arent the question 32 and 34 same i think u made a mistake by writing them boht theyr the same thing :p

Reaction score
Man arent the question 32 and 34 same i think u made a mistake by writing them boht theyr the same thing :p
no i have the photographic memory....Q31, Q32, Q33...were on same page, the Q34 was top of next page it was the ammonia behaves with silver chloride...and 32 was actually repeated from 2003 i think.

Reaction score
nooo, the ppr was medium, nt that hard... many ppl found it difficult, whatever the diffulculty is , GT for an A for this ppr can never b more than 48 thats for sure. it wud b 45-48 ,, i think..