• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GT for Chemistry paper 22 AS.

Reaction score
I think it'll be around 48-50. What do you guys think. I found the paper hard :/

Reaction score
I think it will be higher :O the paper was short, and frankly not hard, all the people sitting around me were done 20-30 minutes before the time was over

Reaction score
it will be lower than usual ... arghh i thought the question with enthalpy was equilibrium conditions ...so wrote the effect of preesure and temperature on equilibrium conditions...

Reaction score
How was it easy for some people??...It was soo hard!!! The people in my centre all found it really hard........i think GT will be lower...

Reaction score
Guys it was easy but tricky boundary won't be over 45 i cant tell. So boundaries will be for MCQ 30-31. Theory 44-46. Practical(33) 26-28.

Reaction score
Guys for the alumininum and chlorine reactiion will u think the examiner will give marks for Al2Cl6 caz i thought the temp isnt guna be that huge as 11OOk the make AlCL3

Reaction score
Paper was comparatively easy from the past few years.
Organic questions were very well designed and most of the candidates including me lost marks in the organic questions.
A lot of people did very well while a lot of people messed it up too

Grade threshold
46 - 48 - A (Most probably)

dJB

Reaction score
ppl wats d element dat burns with a coloured flame . ppr ws a bit tough

i wrote Mg

Guys one of my frnd drew displayed structure rather than structural in all the question will he get marks???