• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess paper:islamiat paper 2

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a guess of Sir Iftikhar u can download it one in topic form & da other one is in question form
Best ov luck guys :)
So here it is:

Attachments

• islamiat guess.docx
    626.2 KB · Views: 225
Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Best of luck to all of u !

thanx budy
in the achievemants of hazrat usman can we write about his reforms like fleet of ships,etc

Reaction score
paragoncrazy said:
What exactly were the achievements of usman?

1. He is known as Jami-al-Quran ... he made the muslims read a uniform Quran !
2. Expansion during his Caliphate (conquests in east and west)
3. Administrative reforms

Reaction score
remember people one rule if P1 is easy P2 is difficult and vice versa,so if ur P1 which was i guess very easy so be prepared for a a little difficult P2 !
this doesnt mean that u get all tensed but u do everything and dont leave anything !
hope u all get an A* !

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
remember people one rule if P1 is easy P2 is difficult and vice versa,so if ur P1 which was i guess very easy so be prepared for a a little difficult P2 !
this doesnt mean that u get all tensed but u do everything and dont leave anything !
hope u all get an A* !

INshALLAH :)! thanks 4 the advice
bt i guess pprr1 was much of tricky on question 2 n 4 :sorry: :fool:

Reaction score
The Hazrat Ayesha R.A. and Battle question was very tricky.
In P2, I think it's all factual. Nothing too detailed. But the Hadis chapter is VERY HARD.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
hope u all get an A* !

Hi ppr 2 is also easy & straightforward