• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guex ppr of geo needed...

Reaction score
can anyone post the guex ppr of geo of sir Adeel Jatoi and Sir Muzamill?????either here or through PM....

Reaction score
I am reallly worried can someone help me please!!! da paperz this time were pretty hard ppl say wen the examz are difficult the examiners are lenient is dat true??and i have dis feeling as if i wrote less in response to the questions for xample in the 7 mark question in history o level pak studies i elaborated abt 5 pointz fr every question is dat enough??? and in the report in english lang1 ppr i wrote abt school facilities but did nt elaborate much abt the cirriculum thing plus i mentioned dat studentz were on drugz in school and more discipline waz needed and dat comp labz and science labz and canteen food and gym shd be made and students shld nt have rowdy behaviour wat dat rite??exactly hw much do da examinerz want fr answers in isl amd histry pprz???does smbdy knw if so plz help r deze pprz being checked by paki examinerz?????

Reaction score
I am reallly worried can someone help me please!!! da paperz this time were pretty hard ppl say wen the examz are difficult the examiners are lenient is dat true??and i have dis feeling as if i wrote less in response to the questions for xample in the 7 mark question in history o level pak studies i elaborated abt 5 pointz fr every question is dat enough??? and in the report in english lang1 ppr i wrote abt school facilities but did nt elaborate much abt the cirriculum thing plus i mentioned dat studentz were on drugz in school and more discipline waz needed and dat comp labz and science labz and canteen food and gym shd be made and students shld nt have rowdy behaviour wat dat rite??exactly hw much do da examinerz want fr answers in isl amd histry pprz???does smbdy knw if so plz help r deze pprz being checked by paki examinerz???Help somebody....:(
:(

Reaction score
Weel i dont know i should answer this on this forum or not
but yes papers are checked in pakistan
where as writing lengthy answer is nto the way out you should have points which are related to answers in marking scheme which is handed to the examiner checking paper
Thats it........

Sir Ifthikhar Guess Worked 20 to 30 percent
Sir junaids GUess worked 60 to 70 percent
Sir Adeels Guess Worked around 90 percent