• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUYS GUYS. PLEASE!

Reaction score
Hey ppl,
Today is the last date of the form submission and i desperately need your help. I got two unexpected Bs and now i am considering either two extra subjectx or the retakes of the two subjects or to send the papers for recheck (one of them).
So what do you guys recommend considering the fact dat m in AS now. I have 6 A level subjectx and will be taking SAT classes as well.
So what is the best for me?

tthanx in advance

Reaction score
Same here...6 A-Levels and SAT as well..!! But anyways, I dont think O-Levels does really matter now..!! I mean..For you, the result is bad..But look at the world...They think B is good..!! So STOP MOURNING over the result...Live with it, Make THIS failure ov urs a strength of urs and work hard in A-Levels.!! Assume if u got a C next time in the same reappeared subjects...or if u sent the papers for rechecking and still got the same grade....or evn if u covered up these grades with an A* and got something bad in AS result..??!! Concentrate on the future...Whatevr has passed, has passed..!! Accept this as a blessing in disguise..Mayb God wants u to take this positively and score better in AS..??!! Anyway, Good Luck in watevr u do..!!! :)

Reaction score
I think you should get on with your A'levels. Your result is good enough, but if you are not satisfied then you can retake this November. But make sure this doesn't disrupts your progress in A'levels and SAT, because these results are indipensable.