• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys i have guess for 2moro's english paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Here are the topics, anyone of it can come
1):Travelling
2):Freedom of Media
3):Tragedy
4):You became a news reporter

Reaction score
This is a fake guess don't rely on it .... Every time English paper was different from guess paper :)
DON'T MIND ;)

Reaction score
Well I nailed it. 6 points for (all explained). I put 3-4 counter arguments and showed how they wrong. My ending and beginning was good two. Put in 2-3 quotes. Made sure I linked paragraphs. I read about how to attempt them. Any chance of me getting 22? or more?

I rechecked it twice, Sentence structure was decent, no grammatical problems.

I get good marks in school - but till now mostly done stories.
if all your writing etc. was good you won't get 22 you will get more!!

Reaction score
:eek: I also crossed the word limit a little. Was 530-540 words max.

Everyone is saying 22 agaye bari baat hai. :p

And yeah, pretty sure I had close to nothing wrong in grammar or structure - while tenses were irrelevant here. And since I read about this, words came naturally to me. :v
they read a 100 words more than the word limit after which they cross the rest. your word limit has nothing wrong you can chill :p :)

Reaction score
The way I attempted the essay didn't make it 'exceptional', but it wasn't so bad either.The way I revealed the contents of the story was good, and apart from minor slips(I dont hope so!) I don't think there was any grammatical error. The variety of sentence structure was also good. I attempted no. 3, and wrote the 'key line' when the head said 'stop writing' so in the end my writing got a bit messed up. How many marks can I hope for?