• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guys need ur help with shopping...

Reaction score
Assakamualaikum..
guys i just ordered a phone online on Souq.com
but am worried if its genuine..has anybody shopped from souq.com and do u have any negative comments about it..plz do share cuz am worried...the deleivery process too is really slow..u got to wait around 14 days to get ur product,,so do share any experience wid souq.com thanx.

Reaction score
No, I don't buy stuff online.. I really don't trust online shopping because they seem to be a little mis-leading you know? Like the advertisement makes the product look good and everything but what if in real life, its small in size or its the wrong product?.. You never know..
But hey, obviously ordering online will take a long process :) Shipping products from one place to another takes a lot of time :) 14 days is alright, at least its not like 14 months :confused: Imagine that! :D
Well. don't worry about it :) Its just going to be 14 days :) Its alright :)
Hope this helps (somehow :9 )

Reaction score
ofcourse was a gr8 help..no i mailed and asked them if what to do if the phone has any prb..they were like u can return it within 7 days..so that's ok i guess..

Reaction score
Assakamualaikum..
but am worried if its genuine..has anybody shopped from souq.com and do u have any negative comments about it..plz do share cuz am worried...the deleivery process too is really slow..u got to wait around 14 days to get ur product,,so do share any experience wid souq.com thanx.

You are having doubts about the website after you ordered the phone ? That's a bad move man.
Rmarie-yum Alot of people are skeptical about online shopping and they have every right to with the amount of hackers and frauds out there. However lots of legitimate e-shops are also present. At best, if you want to order something from a website, unless it's popular and trusted, you should do your research to verify it's authenticity.

Reaction score
You are having doubts about the website after you ordered the phone ? That's a bad move man.
Rmarie-yum Alot of people are skeptical about online shopping and they have every right to with the amount of hackers and frauds out there. However lots of legitimate e-shops are also present. At best, if you want to order something from a website, unless it's popular and trusted, you should do your research to verify it's authenticity.
Thanks, but as I said, I don't trust online shopping.. that's why I never ordered from them. You never know what could happen you know? and yes you are right at one point, there are some sites that are proven trustworthy, for example; ebay.
I rather buy the thing in real life then to trouble myself with verifying whether its trustworthy, credit card no., mail etc... its all so troublesome..
ofcourse was a gr8 help..no i mailed and asked them if what to do if the phone has any prb..they were like u can return it within 7 days..so that's ok i guess..
Yeah I guess... I suggest that when you get your phone.. check whether you have the warranty, make sure it has no viruses, make sure the screen isnt scratched, make sure you have your charger, headphones etc :)
Hope it all goes well :)

Reaction score
Assakamualaikum..

bitchara bacha tch tch tch!dont knw yaar but dilevery takes tym even my sis mobile took 15 days to cme!:D so chill n u shud do istikhara if ur not sure every day until thing is done:D

Reaction score
bitchara bacha tch tch tch!dont knw yaar but dilevery takes tym even my sis mobile took 15 days to cme!:D so chill n u shud do istikhara if ur not sure every day until thing is done:D

U serious girl? Istikirah for such a small thing?
Be patient and dont be a little kid
Your phone will come, they are not gonna eat it!