• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guys when do we get our statement of entry form for nov/oct 2012

Reaction score
I have applied for olevels maths D for the session oct/nov 2012 Private, i was wondering when we would get our statement of entry forms. Last time when i gave the private exams in the same session, i remember that i got it somewhere around september, Does anyone know the exact date?
Thanks

Reaction score
Hello.You will receive the official statement of entry two to three weeks before the start of the examination session.You will receive provisional statement of entry via email by the second week of september.

Reaction score
Hello.You will receive the official statement of entry two to three weeks before the start of the examination session.You will receive provisional statement of entry via email by the second week of september.
alright thanks for the information :)

Reaction score
Hello,I am appearing privately for oct/nov 2012 session,but i have not yet received my Statement of entry as there are only two weeks to go for the start of examination.please help,when i will be getting?

Reaction score
i am also appearing this session, i have not received anything uptill now !

Reaction score
I have applied for olevels maths D for the session oct/nov 2012 Private, i was wondering when we would get our statement of entry forms. Last time when i gave the private exams in the same session, i remember that i got it somewhere around september, Does anyone know the exact date?
Thanks

e-soe will be received if you contact b.c, as i am goin to tomorrow
last time soe was received on first of October

Reaction score
i also have statisitcs on 8 and 10
hav any1 received provisional statmenet of entry ?

Reaction score
what happened ? didu contact ?

oh yeah... i wasted almost half of my balance and then she told me that my name is in list.. :whistle:

but i asked for provisional soe and she said within 15 days will be received. (it is said to be dispatched within 15 days of registration) Does she even knew there are hardly 15 days in exams left...crazy wrong calculations, and memorized sentences

soe will though be received on this or next weekend as she said

Reaction score
oh yeah... i wasted almost half of my balance and then she told me that my name is in list.. :whistle:

but i asked for provisional soe and she said within 15 days will be received. (it is said to be dispatched within 15 days of registration) Does she even knew there are hardly 15 days in exams left...crazy wrong calculations, and memorized sentences

soe will though be received on this or next weekend as she said
where did u call them ? they do not pick up at 0800-22000. they never do :(
You must be releived after u herd that ur name is in regsiteration. :)

Reaction score
where did u call them ? they do not pick up at 0800-22000. they never do :(
You must be releived after u herd that ur name is in regsiteration. :)
honestly i was expecting it, once you have done the submission then you are likely to get registered.

but believe me at 080022000 i called 5 times for 2,3,6,4,5 etc times
then once a girl picked at 8 minutes but didn't talked then at after 3-4 calls at 5 minute i got picked. and attended..:sick:

Reaction score
And you are supposed to receive it 2 weeks before the first paper of the session

Reaction score
Do keep us updated people if you get ur statement of entries. And also write down ur city name :) goodluck!