• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guys when do we get our statement of entry form for nov/oct 2012

Reaction score
honestly i was expecting it, once you have done the submission then you are likely to get registered.

but believe me at 080022000 i called 5 times for 2,3,6,4,5 etc times
then once a girl picked at 8 minutes but didn't talked then at after 3-4 calls at 5 minute i got picked. and attended..:sick:
whats your candidate reference number ?

Reaction score
I have applied for olevels maths D for the session oct/nov 2012 Private, i was wondering when we would get our statement of entry forms. Last time when i gave the private exams in the same session, i remember that i got it somewhere around september, Does anyone know the exact date?
Thanks
Hey i just got mine today so i think it should arrive soon

Reaction score
Hello,I have heared that private candidate cannot secure an A* as there are no Expected grades policies for them.WHat do you people know about this..please reply fast?????

Reaction score
Im from Lahore. Shehriyar999, that information is false as percentile is present whether you are a school candidate or a private candidate, and you dont need expected grades to get an A*, you need hard work. :D

Reaction score
Hello,I have heared that private candidate cannot secure an A* as there are no Expected grades policies for them.WHat do you people know about this..please reply fast?????
my cousin gave two papers privatley, and got 2 A*s

Reaction score
By the way guys, I belong to BSS but giving these papers privately, so i m supposed to come in home cloths na ?

Reaction score
By the way guys, I belong to BSS but giving these papers privately, so i m supposed to come in home cloths na ?
yes..

be free. there have been so many preparation for my clothes by the way..
Being home schooled this is the only time of year when i actually dress as a human girl

areeba u r not telling ur candidate number but u know mine , so i would love to meet u at exam venue :)

:cool: yeah any confusions could be asked out..
but exams dont freed you for a moment