• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUYZ I RILLI NEED YOUR HELP :"(

Reaction score
if i got in mechanics paper 42 a U and and A in p1 and im still goign to do p3 and p6 ,

wats the possiblities for me to get atleast a B or a C in overal AS knwin that im reapting the whole maths this may/june (p3,p1,p4,p6)

Reaction score
yar if u get an A in p1 on high percentile .. than u can easily get a B.. cause the wieghtage of p1 is more then of m1.

Reaction score
i disagree if u get a full mark in p1 then the most u can get in As is 60 percent which is not a B

Reaction score
marwa355 said:
if i got in mechanics paper 42 a U and and A in p1 and im still goign to do p3 and p6 ,

wats the possiblities for me to get atleast a B or a C in overal AS knwin that im reapting the whole maths this may/june (p3,p1,p4,p6)

In O level, if a candidate gets a U in any component and passes the rest with an average above passing marks, he gets a grade.

But in As and A levels, if you get a U in any component ( like 42 for you) You will recieve an overall U on your certificate even if you have A grade in all other components.

So give it a try once again dude. :bad:

Reaction score
if u get an A in p1 the maximum u can get is a C grade (MAXIMUM)
dnt worry u can always give exams again!!!!

Reaction score
@syed: hey buddy u are wrong...!! coz i have a experience...i appeared chemistry(as) in O/N 2010...and i got B in p1, B in p2 and U in p33...but still i got C(65%)...

Reaction score
guyz u dont understand i am an A level student and i am taking for AS ( p1 and p6 ) and for A level ( P3 and p4) soo hope i made you clear .. in p1 ( i dnt expect lossing more than 9 marks) as i told u for 42 wat happned but i still have p3 and p6 to do ( i am doing the whole maths togther) i hope u got wat i meant..

Reaction score
u can get C or even B...do S1 well..and how u did p3?? ...do one thng buddy, jus check out the difficulty of question of oct nov 2010..and take out the threshold for all 4 papers..and add them...and add ur estimated marks for all 4 papers..and compare...u urself can predict....the threshold may fluctuate....!! bt still..u'll get that way..!!