• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

gym nerd:)

Reaction score
Its not a big deal.
EAT PROTEINS ALL THE TIME... and GO TO THE GYM DAILY!
Thats it.
The More Proteins you eat.. the bigger they get!

I am 15, and i have 13 inches biceps.. Imagine what they'll be when im 20!

Reaction score
both are different u cant compare :)... well do squats trice a week.... my favourite exercise.... well as for deadlift 2 times a week

Reaction score
both are different u cant compare :)... well do squats trice a week.... my favourite exercise.... well as for deadlift 2 times a week
yeah well bodybuilding is more expensive coz of food and supplements and its pretty hard too ... how much do u deadlift ?

Reaction score
I just want to say one thing that gym is best place for workout so it is good for everyone to join a gym. I am a personal trainer so if someone needs any information then visit our site and contact with us.

Reaction score
I just want to say one thing that gym is best place for workout so it is good for everyone to join a gym. I am a personal trainer so if someone needs any information then visit our site and contact with us.

realy...umm can u guide me about ab workout n triceps?
any help is wld be greatful! :)