• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HALO GYS HOW WAS THE CHEMISTRY MCQ PAPER????

Reaction score
ASSALAMUALIKUM FREINDS HOW WAS YOUR CHEMISTRY MCQ PAPER TODAY DISCUSS YOUR PAPER HERE!
:);)

Reaction score
y
It was okay...except for a three questions
what was the answer of the graph of distillation...i choose C
yess i also chose C !
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT WAS THE CORRECT PAIR OF FORMULA SeO2 , Na2Se and NaSeO4 Is this correct option ?
AND WHAT WAS THE ANWER OF THE 39 QUESTION ! THE EASTER ISOMER B or C
AND WHAT WAS THE ANSWER OF : WHICH HAS THE LOWEST MELTING POINT ?

Reaction score
y
yess i also chose C !
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT WAS THE CORRECT PAIR OF FORMULA SeO2 , Na2Se and NaSeO4 Is this correct option ?
AND WHAT WAS THE ANWER OF THE 39 QUESTION ! THE EASTER ISOMER B or C
AND WHAT WAS THE ANSWER OF : WHICH HAS THE LOWEST MELTING POINT ?

Lowest Melting point NaCl
Yes the formulae you choose are correct
I dont remember the ester isomer, I think it was C

Reaction score
WHAT YOU CHOSE ABOUE PRECIPITATE WHIT:YELLOW OR WHIE:WHITE I AM SURE THAT THE COLOURE OF SILVER CHLORIDE IS WHITE BUT NOT SURE FOR SILVER IODIDE WHAT YOU CHOOSE OF SILVER IODIDE WHITE OR YELLOW?

Reaction score
WHAT YOU CHOSE ABOUE PRECIPITATE WHIT:YELLOW OR WHIE:WHITE I AM SURE THAT THE COLOURE OF SILVER CHLORIDE IS WHITE BUT NOT SURE FOR SILVER IODIDE WHAT YOU CHOOSE OF SILVER IODIDE WHITE OR YELLOW?

silver iodide is yellow

Reaction score
YES THE ANSWER WAS C FOR THE SELENIUM ONE , IT WAS A REPEATED QUESTION IN A YEAR !
THE SILVER IODIDE CAME AND THE ANSWER IS WHITE YELLOW
THE 18G DIDNT COME BECAUSE I AM QP 21
CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE ANSWER FOR THE FRACTIONNATING COLUMN OF THE HIGHEST M.P ?
THE ISOMER ANSWER IS C

Reaction score
YES THE ANSWER WAS C FOR THE SELENIUM ONE , IT WAS A REPEATED QUESTION IN A YEAR !
THE SILVER IODIDE CAME AND THE ANSWER IS WHITE YELLOW
THE 18G DIDNT COME BECAUSE I AM QP 21
CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE ANSWER FOR THE FRACTIONNATING COLUMN OF THE HIGHEST M.P ?
THE ISOMER ANSWER IS C

IN 22 IT DIDNT CAME!

Reaction score
ah did any question about BI Ocl something like this about equilibrium if u increase concentration of hcl what happens what the answer ?
did any alloy question come can u tell the answer ?

Reaction score
lol it starts with CL then Na and behind the CL THEE IS NA AND BEHIND NA THERE IS CL

Reaction score
ah did any question about BI Ocl something like this about equilibrium if u increase concentration of hcl what happens what the answer ?

Reaction score

yes yes there was like this somthing !