• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Happy Birthday Chan !!!

Reaction score
dear sweeeeeeeet cute lovely nizo chan loads and loads of happy biurthday Nazahat
may all your life be filled with love nd happiness and all ur wishes come true and ur enimies crush under ur feet!!!!!!!! :d if u knw what i mn
rest is in the card!!:p
loveeeeeeeeeeeee Amu chan!!:D
nw oni chans turn

hey !!!!!!!!! fatima !!!!!!!
love u !!!!!!!!!! happpy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may u always stay awsome !!!! may u read amazing mangas (DO tll me about them) love u loads always stay gold and ( and anna u in deadly mood right now !! =Pand she is making me go fast and is going crazy on saying " o God rummi fast enough AAHHHHHHH"
hehehehehe love
from ur oni chan !!!
and now huri Chan

happy freaking birthday .luv u u are an awesome frnd. and later in life im sure i will not regret this decision. lol me so philosophic hahahahahahha.

and now the cake

images
images

aquablue Nazahat 1357911 shazmina fantastic girl JZ.Shah Bilal Khan @muneefa Shah...
Dazzling Girl <3 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran danial 234 Era ***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 Nabeel.Ahmad marie_knoxZaMiN RaZa Rahma Abdelrahman @hellz

Reaction score
dear sweeeeeeeet cute lovely nizo chan loads and loads of happy biurthday Nazahat
may all your life be filled with love nd happiness and all ur wishes come true and ur enimies crush under ur feet!!!!!!!! :d if u knw what i mn
rest is in the card!!:p
loveeeeeeeeeeeee Amu chan!!:D
nw oni chans turn

hey !!!!!!!!! fatima !!!!!!!
love u !!!!!!!!!! happpy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may u always stay awsome !!!! may u read amazing mangas (DO tll me about them) love u loads always stay gold and ( and anna u in deadly mood right now !! =Pand she is making me go fast and is going crazy on saying " o God rummi fast enough AAHHHHHHH"
hehehehehe love
from ur oni chan !!!
and now huri Chan

happy freaking birthday .luv u u are an awesome frnd. and later in life im sure i will not regret this decision. lol me so philosophic hahahahahahha.

and now the cake

images
images

aquablue Nazahat 1357911 shazmina fantastic girl JZ.Shah Bilal Khan @muneefa Shah...
Dazzling Girl <3 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran danial 234 Era ***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 Nabeel.Ahmad marie_knoxZaMiN RaZa Rahma Abdelrahman @hellz

lolz guys thnx alot ill follow your instructuons :)

Reaction score
Hellp Nazahat
Sorry for such a late wish, i wasn't online at that time :( if i was then i would have wished you on your birthday :) Anyways, i hope that you had a wonderful birthday, may you have many more to come and i hope that you will always stay happy and cheerful :) Whenever you are sad just remember that awesome people never get sad ;)
Belated wishes! :D
tumblr_ma9n5kilwp1qc4uvwo1_400.gif

And this is for you:
pink-birthday-cake-21220390.jpg

Reaction score
R0m@n_97 sis frst of all i didnt get the alert fr this tagg honey :( im extremely sorry fr the late reply ....feeling bad.....
Newys late wishes are bettr than ever :D so here it goes ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet angel Nazahat <3 May you live longer and have a bright future ..... Allah bless you sweety .........<3 sorry fr the late wishes :/