• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Happy New Year

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not going to rehash the entire year of events and happenings. That would be a massive book, and there is just simply too much to recount. I'm not even going to focus on major events so much, but there have been so many year-end round-ups that I feel they yield their own round-up of sorts, allowing us to take a quick glimpse of the year that's now behind us. Happy New Year.

What was the most memorable part of 2011 to you?
Share it with us here..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not going to rehash the entire year of events and happenings. That would be a massive book, and there is just simply too much to recount. I'm not even going to focus on major events so much, but there have been so many year-end round-ups that I feel they yield their own round-up of sorts, allowing us to take a quick glimpse of the year that's now behind us. Happy New Year.

What was the most memorable part of 2011 to you?
Share it with us here..

please refrain from posting similar threads, and use the search button before you post [http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/new-year.11140/]
Be warned, next time you will be banned.
Admin XPC.

P.S. I don't feel like giving you a warning, can you please award urself a warning after you read this??? :D

Reaction score
I have to much memories joined with 2011. Firstly it was the year i first appeared in CIE paper, Find the AMAZING SITE called "Xtreme papers", became a mod here. Raced at the track for the first time. Find and made so very speical friends. Tried my best to please Allah. Well i hope the next year brings everyone more happy memories. Ameen :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ Haha! Point.

Happy New Year.
There were just plenty of memories to post.
I'd love to hear some awesome stuff from our members.

Reaction score
happy new year to all ! good luck for exams and everything ahead ! 2011 was good 4 me and a very important year of my life...

Reaction score
Happy new year!

2011 was most definitely a memorable year; I'll spare the details though, but to sum it up, becoming the head girl and having my poems published were one of the most memorable parts of it for me.

May this year be full of blessings and prosperity for everyone.
(Aameen)

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

amazing year!! met some great personalities whom i was wishing to meet
made new and good friends.... got a new car........... much more...... cant remember now :p

Reaction score
please refrain from posting similar threads, and use the search button before you post [http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/new-year.11140/]
Be warned, next time you will be banned.
Admin XPC.

P.S. I don't feel like giving you a warning, can you please award urself a warning after you read this??? :D

I feel like breaking your :D (the white part)!
Check the timestamps!

Haha! No wonder that made me LAUGH!!! This place has always been a joy to me! Happy New Year.