• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HARDEST QUESTION YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

Reaction score
so you're not denying it????? ohmygod! what did the poor cat ever do to you why can't you use something else to show this 'phenomena' !!! I hate how you're soo skeptical about this!!! do you do this everyday? that it just doen't matter?!
It was just a CAT.

Get over it for cryin out loud. -.-

Reaction score
so you're not denying it????? ohmygod! what did the poor cat ever do to you why can't you use something else to show this 'phenomena' !!! I hate how you're soo skeptical about this!!! do you do this everyday? that it just doen't matter?!

now people dont kill cat, it was older approach. now we use photons(light) to do this. in a box made of almost of 100% reflective substance in which a single photons lights it without a source is used instead.
one more thing, why do u kill animals to eat, why do u kill trees to make paper why do u kill bacteria in ur body or on ur hands?

Reaction score
people kill animals to eat because its a necessity.. we kill trees because we use and need paper as well as tissues and a lot of other things.. but killing a cat in the old times isn't a necessity.. btw hun i am a vegetarian so yeah no killing of animals.. ;)
i am glad it isn't done anymore.. :) Plus if you ever participated in the "describe the person above you in one word" you would be above ^^genius/intelligent.. :)
have a good day riaz :)
now people dont kill cat, it was older approach. now we use photons(light) to do this. in a box made of almost of 100% reflective substance in which a single photons lights it without a source is used instead.
one more thing, why do u kill animals to eat, why do u kill trees to make paper why do u kill bacteria in ur body or on ur hands?

Reaction score
It was just a CAT.

Get over it for cryin out loud. -.-
isn't it true that in your religion a very honest and faithful lady went to hell for torturing just a CAT??
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Now i am not the hugest fan of cats but I know they have animal rights as well as you do..
So next time before saying it was just a cat.. think about the consequences of what is being done to that cat.. ;)

Reaction score
isn't it true that in your religion a very honest and faithful lady went to hell for torturing just a CAT??
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Now i am not the hugest fan of cats but I know they have animal rights as well as you do..
So next time before saying it was just a cat.. think about the consequences of what is being done to that cat.. ;)
I've never heard of such a story albeit it was once that an unbeliever woman went to heaven for treating well a dog.

And in the name of science,ONE cat can be sacrificed.It's an experiment and if it had proven to be a monumental breakthrough in Physics, i think the number of people who would applaud at this would be far greater than the people who would mourn the death of a cat.

It was over half a century ago,so i repeat: GET OVER IT

-.-

Lets end this discussion now. Vegetarian VS Omnivore arguements never end.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings,but do ponder over my points.No offense

(y)

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for compliment. Though I am not sure whether it was sarcasm or truth.

Reaction score
I've never heard of such a story albeit it was once that an unbeliever woman went to heaven for treating well a dog.

And in the name of science,ONE cat can be sacrificed.It's an experiment and if it had proven to be a monumental breakthrough in Physics, i think the number of people who would applaud at this would be far greater than the people who would mourn the death of a cat.

-.-

(y)
you were right about two things.. that i overreacted.. and should get over it.. and that these arguments never end :)

yeah you sorta did..but is all good ;) you don't have to apologise.

Reaction score

-.-

(y)

I think killing animals for any use is not bad but persecuting or torturing them for any reason is prohibited.
People don't appreciate the physics. Maybe all their modern lifestyle including TV, mobile phones, satellites and even electricity is due to physics. Even if after a hundred years later a planet strikes earth - if earth exists - humans would be able to teleport whole earth to another location or maybe put a wormhole between the way. nobody knows that a physicist publishes paper on creating worm hole and gets a nobel prize giving us opportunity to travel anywhere in space or in time instantaneously. Then people will start to appreciate physics maybe. Work on anti-gravity or most commonly super fluid is being carried out which can create flying space-ship like vehicles who require very less energy. Maybe everybody will have a UFO like spaceship.
I know it has started to seem like science fiction but video call was science fiction as well just a few decades ago.

Reaction score
true that most of these things do come true and the lord knows.. maybe each one of us might be having his own UFO in a few decades ..
"Sometimes a technology is so awe-inspiring that the imagination runs away with it - often far, far away from reality. Robots are like that. A lot of big and ultimately unfulfilled promises were made in robotics early on, based on preliminary successes." ;)

Reaction score

-.-

(y)
Narrated Ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet( Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam)said, "A woman entered the (Hell) Fire because of a cat which she had tied, neither giving it food nor setting it free to eat from the vermin of the earth." (Book #54, Hadith #535) Sahih Bukhari

Reaction score
Narrated Ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet( Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam)said, "A woman entered the (Hell) Fire because of a cat which she had tied, neither giving it food nor setting it free to eat from the vermin of the earth." (Book #54, Hadith #535) Sahih Bukhari
and Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet(Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "A man saw a dog eating mud from (the severity of) thirst. So, that man took a shoe (and filled it) with water and kept on pouring the water for the dog till it quenched its thirst. So Allah approved of his deed and made him to enter paradise." (Book #4, Hadith #174) Sahih Bukhari

and only Allah Ta'ala knows best.

Reaction score
Yeah!!! that's exactly the one I was talking about! :) thank you.

Reaction score
Thanks for Enlightening me to this Hadis.

Reaction score
K i might look like a stalker, but well i was going through the thread, and i still can't stop laughing at that legs as long as fingers thingy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: