• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HARDEST QUESTION YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
no it sounded lame
it was sum medical thing in wich blood gushes to ur forehead to make prominent a srtt of dent ... indicating prostation
o_O cool...
although, sadly some muslims dnt pray.. :eek:

Reaction score
Would you rather:
a)Have legs as long as your fingers?
b)Have fingers as long as your legs? .__.

(b)
we will still be able to run/walk easily and as legs are not as long as we think they are(ignore feet and thighs legs no more than a foot long) our fingers will not get too long and would still be able to do most of the things with our new fingers.

Reaction score
^now that made the answers i thought of really look stupid..
okay!
Qs 1 i would rather have fingers as long as my legs.. because then in class it would be a whole lot easier if i just sit at the back and poke everyone to annoy them :p sure beats spit balls...

Qs 2 duh it makes a sound... if i fall down and no one is there to see me I will cry even harder to get their attention, so the sound might even be louder than if there is people.. :D

Resources: Wikipedia, ask.com, and yahoo answers. ;)

Reaction score
OMG I LOVE CATS :'D haha lol
so it does make a sound or not? ._.
Schrödinger's cat bro!

We cant be sure.If someone is near reality collapses and it is forced to make a decision!Will it make a sound or not!Since the logical reason is to make a sound,a nearby person will hear it.But if no one is near,it wont make the decision so we cant really be sure!I know it sounds like a pile of Baloney but it actually makes a bit sense :p

Reaction score
Schrödinger's cat bro!

We cant be sure.If someone is near reality collapses and it is forced to make a decision!Will it make a sound or not!Since the logical reason is to make a sound,a nearby person will hear it.But if no one is near,it wont make the decision so we cant really be sure!I know it sounds like a pile of Baloney but it actually makes a bit sense :p
is Schrödinger's cat Siamese? i love siamese cats :| LOL
it does make sense :D though now i'm in doubt of things making sound :|

Reaction score
okay!
Qs 1 i would rather have fingers as long as my legs.. because then in class it would be a whole lot easier if i just sit at the back and poke everyone to annoy them :p sure beats spit balls...

Qs 2 duh it makes a sound... if i fall down and no one is there to see me I will cry even harder to get their attention, so the sound might even be louder than if there is people.. :D

u are there to listen it, many insects will be there to listen. just think that there is no observer at all, then there will be no decision and everything will be in super position. for example:
there is a cat in the box with an explosive which will explode it the radioactive substance had decayed other wise not. unless no one opens the box to see, the cat will be in super position, dead AND alive. when we open the door or send x-ray or hear sound or something the quantum decision will be made. so real answer is:
sound will be made and will not be made and there is a 50% chance that a person hear it or does not hear it.

Reaction score
okay!

b-but a tree cant make a louder sound :|

Reaction score
u are there to listen it, many insects will be there to listen. just think that there is no observer at all, then there will be no decision and everything will be in super position. for example:
there is a cat in the box with an explosive which will explode it the radioactive substance had decayed other wise not. unless no one opens the box to see, the cat will be in super position, dead AND alive. when we open the door or send x-ray or hear sound or something the quantum decision will be made. so real answer is:
sound will be made and will not be made and there is a 50% chance that a person hear it or does not hear it.

wait.. why would i put a cat in a box with an explosive????o_O A radioactive explosive!!!
Isn't that considered as animal abuse?! :unsure:
Do you torture animals for fun?!?!?!?!? :cautious: for science?????

Reaction score
wait.. why would i put a cat in a box with an explosive????o_O A radioactive explosive!!!
Isn't that considered as animal abuse?! :unsure:
Do you torture animals for fun?!?!?!?!? :cautious: for science?????

it was done back then in 19th century. there are better ways to show this phenomena. and it's not a radioactive explosive actually. if the radioactive sample decays it causes the bottle of a poisonous gas to escape and it kill the cat. einstein replaced it with an explosive.

Reaction score
it was done back then in 19th century. there are better ways to show this phenomena. and it's not a radioactive explosive actually. if the radioactive sample decays it causes the bottle of a poisonous gas to escape and it kill the cat. einstein replaced it with an explosive.
so you're not denying it????? ohmygod! what did the poor cat ever do to you why can't you use something else to show this 'phenomena' !!! I hate how you're soo skeptical about this!!! do you do this everyday? that it just doen't matter?!