• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Have any awesome songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i am also agree with Miss. not.maria...this not a right place to post such matters..!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Imagine by John Lennon.
Mine by Taylor Swift
Lazy Song by Bruno Mars

P.S i think that the topic heading didn't suited anyone's personal religious views about music here. it could hurt someone belonging to a different religion, culture.....,it would have been better if you did this by making another topic and then presented your views. Don't mind

Reaction score
Oh I love All Time Low! Have you ever lsitened to Paramore, Maroon 5, Panic! at the disco, Cobra Starship, 3oh!3? There some of my favorites :)
Best of luck!

Reaction score
yup hv tried paramore maroon 5 panic at da disco n cobra starship .. luv cobrastarship's you make me feel... nd maroon 5's moves like jagger nd paramore;s wen it rains... nd more... :p
hx any1 tried a drop in da ocean?!

Reaction score
Benjamin said:
Does any one have awesome rocking songs? it can be fast or slow, rap, rock or hip-hop.
but it should be from 2010 till now. :)
*GOOD LUCK*

Here is some awesome songs to you ...............................................

Another One Bites the Dust,
alrayu.
halestrom.
paramore. and so on

Watch Hells Kitchen Free Online

Reaction score
Captain Beefheart, Frank Zappa, Adrien Belew, Tom Waits Leonard cohen, basically any song they sing is a riot and joy to listentoo.

Reaction score
lighters by bruno mars ft eminem..<3 is prettyyy cool!
next to you- chris brown ft justin bieber..<3

Reaction score
faraway said:
right next to you- Chris brown (solo version is better) :p :twisted:

Reaction score
According to me the awesome songs are: A Year Without Rain, Never Say Never, Sorry, Blame It On Me, Love You Like a Love Song, Eenie Meenie, Sweetest Girl, Tell Me Something I Don't Know and Tell Me Something I Don't Know.

Reaction score
Songs are always awesome and nice. People love to listen to the songs as songs are best for entertainment and for relaxation also. I like to listen to the songs whenever I got time. Some of my favorite songs are Back in your head-Tegan and Sara, Autumn's Monologue-From autumn to ashes and Heartbeats-Jose Gonzalez.

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
faraway said:

since you dont listen to music and u changed the discussion of the whole topic, why did u tell us that the solo version is better and u told us right name of song ?!!!!!!! so weired especially from you since you are advising us not to listen to music and u made a huge article at beginning of this topic :( :( :(
i thought that u already stoped listening to music and u are trying to make us stop it :( :( :(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
LordofDemons said:
SalmanPakRocks said:

since you dont listen to music and u changed the discussion of the whole topic, why did u tell us that the solo version is better and u told us right name of song ?!!!!!!! so weired especially from you since you are advising us not to listen to music and u made a huge article at beginning of this topic :( :( :(
i thought that u already stoped listening to music and u are trying to make us stop it :( :( :(
Assalamoalaikum!

See, on the Last Day which we believe, we'll have to account for our deeds! So listen, if someone tells you something and does not practice himself or whatever, you should find yourself lucky, that Allah showed you the path of Guidance..and on the Last Day, you'll not be ashamed of doing something wrong! We should try to correct ourselves always, and help others too! Dont worry.....Allah knows your intentions..if you leave something for His Sake, imagine how much reward shall He give you for that! :)
May Allah guide us all to the straight path...

and I don't mean to imply anything, but just a small tip, If you want to give up listening music, you go for listening to some of the most beautiful recitations of the Quran!
Anyways...Do watch these videos...they are really worth watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA91235g ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKxBbsr7_F0&noredirect=1

Reaction score
XPFMember said:
LordofDemons said:
SalmanPakRocks said:

Assalamoalaikum!

See, on the Last Day which we believe, we'll have to account for our deeds! So listen, if someone tells you something and does not practice himself or whatever, you should find yourself lucky, that Allah showed you the path of Guidance..and on the Last Day, you'll not be ashamed of doing something wrong! We should try to correct ourselves always, and help others too! Dont worry.....Allah knows your intentions..if you leave something for His Sake, imagine how much reward shall He give you for that! :)
May Allah guide us all to the straight path...

and I don't mean to imply anything, but just a small tip, If you want to give up listening music, you go for listening to some of the most beautiful recitations of the Quran!
Anyways...Do watch these videos...they are really worth watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA91235g ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKxBbsr7_F0&noredirect=1

youre right...but he must be shamed from himself since he wrote such a big article at beginning of this topic
and since he is telling us to stop music, he should work with his article first :)
as for me i was doing something big and totally full of sins that i cant mention, and i stoped doing it cuz "3ereft en Allah 7aq" and i hope Allah forgive all my sins, and i hope i can stop listening music.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
O you who believe! Turn to Allâh with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will expaite from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allâh will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those who believe with him, Their Light will run forward before them and (with their Records — Books of deeds) in their right hands They will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirât (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things[] ." (Al Quran 66:8)

Dont lose hope...Verily He is Oft Forgiving..and Merciful!

May Allah forgive us all...remember me in your prayers!

Reaction score
you know...i tooked about 1 year doing that sin everyday, and i thought that i lost hope in stoping it, but actually i didnt and i really stoped it.

i hope that i stop listening to music, but the problem that stoping it is harder than stoping that sin, it might take some but long time to stop it.
but i really hope to stop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.