• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

have some good/nice-to-hear songs?

Reaction score
You guys dont know what your talking about!
Everyone listens to those idiots, thats why you listen too , not because you like 'em but because you want to like 'em.

They are actually kids who have no voice and depend on computer programs to make them sound better. Dont believe me, tell me how come everyone these days has a good voice. Has the gift of Voice become so common? No , its not common at all! Take Justin Bieber for example. Why has he becomr so popular , while other singers his age are left in the dirt. It's the same reason Michael Jackson was the King of Pop , the reason Elvis Presley was the King of Rock N Roll. Real Talent isn't appreciated , while imaginery talent is favoured. Elvis was in the 50's and Jimi Hendrix was in the 50's.Who knew Jimi? Everyone knew Elvis? Who listens to Elvis today? Many listen to Jimi today! Jackson was in the 80's and Slash was in the 80's
What did Slash get? He only got his fans appreciation but no one else appreciated him. Jakson became a legend in music for all times. Who listens to Jackson's songs today? Slash has still lives and teenagers around the globe try to master the guitar style that Slash introduced! So , listen to music that will last , not music that would end with the singer! A singer leaves behind his voice when they die , not take their voice with them !

Reaction score
^^ What Dr. Phil wants us to know is, he know some famous names! -.- Dr. Phil we are talking about music and the lyrics, and Slash is a guitarist! I'm a guitarist myself, I have been playing guitar since 3 years now, and I know what he does and what he is, and I never bothered to read your BIG PARAGRAPH...I felt it as BULLSHIT when I read the first line! And if you have some great music sense then you wouldn't compare Bieber fag with MJ; the king of pop! And with slash as well! And about what did slash get? He got something you don't have, he has something which you lack! And about the voice, we all know about the edit or whtever shit it is! Selena Gomez, Justin Fag Bieber, Rebecca Black, Ashley Tisdale, and many more 'tat' their voices! Trust me they can give us all hell if they want! At least they are powerful pr may I say "El-Jimi"!!! And whatever it may be, I'm sure you have heard about Illuminati! If not, then don't bother commenting back here again!

Reaction score
ummm ppl?? bak 2 da topic plzzz....y r u evn dscussing THOSE ppl?
@basim u play guitar? nyss :)
@topic BSB ;) :D (n no -ve commnts plzz ) :D

Reaction score
@MG- If we don't then? :twisted:
We're discussing them, because they are legends, and I think Dr. Phil should know what he was talking about! And also you will see my name among those legends in few years :D
And yes I do play guitar! :) A bit of everything, from heavy metal to classical, do you want to make a request Kerris? :D

Reaction score
thn i wl b da frst 1 to start cheerng 4 u guyz ;) 'fight fight...' :D
lol well thn advance legend :p u cn play wtevr u want excpt 4 da metal c(rap) ;)

Reaction score
Hahaahahaha you cold one!!! haha!
Hahaha may be :D Yea kerris, go ahead and make a request then, and remember no jb and all !