• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hazrat Ayesha?

Reaction score
5 (a) Write about the life of Aisha during the Prophet’s lifetime. [10]
(b) How can she be seen as a role model for Muslims now? [4]

plz some one answer this..

Reaction score

Dont worry dude , this question wont come again at least in this session :p
i dont think wives are even gonna come so just take a chill pill .

Reaction score
wanna bet ? :p
sure a question from mothers will come, and that includes the quranic teachings about mothers daughter and WIVES since we have to give examples in it, even though i hope no question comes for mothers..

Reaction score
sure a question from mothers will come, and that includes the quranic teachings about mothers daughter and WIVES since we have to give examples in it, even though i hope no question comes for mothers..
ure talking about this question , Right ?
Describe the teachings of Islam about the position of women as wives, mothers and daughters.
yea , this one has a possibility , but as i said not the wives from 1st islamic community .
This question is from Biography

Reaction score
ure talking about this question , Right ?
Describe the teachings of Islam about the position of women as wives, mothers and daughters.
yea , this one has a possibility , but as i said not the wives from 1st islamic community .
This question is from Biography
i hope only one question comes form section 4, and how awesome would it be if it was role of zaid bin sabit and importance of scribes

and i think some thing related to mothers of faithful will come

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

part a is easy all u have to do is tell her life story in the life of RasolAllah (S.A.W).. do mention the imp events in her life.

(B) - she is a role model in terms of her knowledge which she gained from the prophet(S.A.W) and taught us.. so many of matters specifically pertaining to the muslim wormen are explained in ahadith related by her.
- she is a role mode in terms of her dealings with her husband and her father... how RasolAllah (S.A.W) used to love her and he'd even race with her (full hadith in ahmad)...
- her charachter.. how she was truthful (even when she was wrongfully accused, Quran came to her support) how she was modest (I think it was her who when she heard the aayah about women covering, tore her apron and covered erself with it...)

can't think of anything else...
this shows m too rusty in islamiyat.....

Reaction score
The information in FNM's book is insufficient, for part (a). Refer to David R. Thomas's book. Page: 49 - 50 [New version].

Reaction score
part a is easy all u have to do is tell her life story in the life of RasolAllah (S.A.W).. do mention the imp events in her life.

(B) - she is a role model in terms of her knowledge which she gained from the prophet(S.A.W) and taught us.. so many of matters specifically pertaining to the muslim wormen are explained in ahadith related by her.
- she is a role mode in terms of her dealings with her husband and her father... how RasolAllah (S.A.W) used to love her and he'd even race with her (full hadith in ahmad)...
- her charachter.. how she was truthful (even when she was wrongfully accused, Quran came to her support) how she was modest (I think it was her who when she heard the aayah about women covering, tore her apron and covered erself with it...)

can't think of anything else...
this shows m too rusty in islamiyat.....
robo is trying ta help, how cool.....

well well, m also gonna try then try the attached file

Attachments

• PDF_Output.PDF
    650.5 KB · Views: 88
Reaction score
The Bio of Hz Ayesha will not come, its too less to write in this question as it is a 10 mark question!

Reaction score
it has already come, and during HP's life time
Yes it came very recently in November 2011 Paper 1 Question no:5
Q (a) Write about the life of Aisha during the Prophet’s lifetime. [10]
(b) How can she be seen as a role model for Muslims now. [4]