• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

He is the Criminal guyzz...

Reaction score
Bl6m2LZIUAAYt4T.jpg

Reaction score
tho i hate the fact tht they measure our intelligence and all with pieces of paper :/ they shud conduct puzzles or something :p be better and more fun! :p
Instead of focusing on making us memorize things; they should work on our understanding skills. We should be taught how to cope with certain situations rather than memorize stuff which we'll never use later in our lives.

Reaction score
Instead of focusing on making us memorize things; they should work on our understanding skills. We should be taught how to cope with certain situations rather than memorize stuff which we'll never use later in our lives.
exactly my point! i mean most of us forget half the stuff we learn after wer done with the exams :p they shud teach us how to utilize our brains in the best of possible ways :p

Reaction score
well, but what I think is there are some students who are book worms and don't know how to solve some tricky questions. ... right? :p :)
yeah thts true, thts how they r portrayed wrongly. in actual, the student who isnt a bookworm is often more intelligent since he can apply his knowledge at a wider base and not stick to the notes and he book :p so technically he knows how to use his brain better than the bookworm :p

Reaction score
yeah thts true, thts how they r portrayed wrongly. in actual, the student who isnt a bookworm is often more intelligent since he can apply his knowledge at a wider base and not stick to the notes and he book :p so technically he knows how to use his brain better than the bookworm :p
yeah!! :p :)