• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Heard about MERS coronavirus? o.O

Reaction score
They didn't find a vaccine yet, because the virus was first detect in 2012.
But I don't get why the ministry isn't taking any special actions?
Like maybe closing the schools?!
A 13 year old Saudi girl died and they say it hasn't reached the schools yet :cautious:

Reaction score
UPDATE! [source: Arab News]
10259800_10152430546827125_1326879762421079745_n.jpg

Reaction score
I don't know why the MOH is totally ignoring this disease!! Esp. in the exam halls.
Its crowded, a lot of people breathing the same air! Perfect atmosphere for MERS... And they don't allow ear loop face masks!!
Very absurd.

Reaction score
I don't know why the MOH is totally ignoring this disease!! Esp. in the exam halls.
Its crowded, a lot of people breathing the same air! Perfect atmosphere for MERS... And they don't allow ear loop face masks!!
Very absurd.
ure right this thing is serious

Reaction score
tho lately ive received some messages from the MOH talking abt the virus and warning n symptoms n stuff

Reaction score
I'm from Indonesia and Indonesians who just came from Mecca, I think... They got infected with the MERS virus.
It's around 10 people? but not yet in Jakarta, Indonesia's capital city

Reaction score
I'm from Indonesia and Indonesians who just came from Mecca, I think... They got infected with the MERS virus.
It's around 10 people? but not yet in Jakarta, Indonesia's capital city
Very sorry to hear that my friend! I hope they all will get well ان شاء الله
And be careful!!