• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Heeeellllpppp pleaasee! :/

Reaction score
Aoa.
(n)
I am here just to ask opinions of a number of ppl about what should I do next. I just did mu O Levels with Science subjects. Further, its FSc or A Levels. ? I don't want to become a doctor.
What could I become if I did Fsc pre-medical?? TELL FURTHER FIELDS pleasee. Or should I change my subjects to business etc and then do BBA wgheraA?? (n)
some jobs so that i may have ease in selecting subjects or choosing FSC/A level.. ???
what about I.com etc? any explanations Please help
-reallyconfused :(

Reaction score
Aoa.
(n)
I am here just to ask opinions of a number of ppl about what should I do next. I just did mu O Levels with Science subjects. Further, its FSc or A Levels. ? I don't want to become a doctor.
What could I become if I did Fsc pre-medical?? TELL FURTHER FIELDS pleasee. Or should I change my subjects to business etc and then do BBA wgheraA?? (n)
some jobs so that i may have ease in selecting subjects or choosing FSC/A level.. ???

DO WHAT U LIKE. This is as simple as that

Reaction score
Aoa.
(n)
all fields are open for you but if you do FSC then tske eng its easier to complete since bio isnt ur main option