• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello , Assalam o alaikum every one

Reaction score
first of all welcome to this wonderful world of sharing knowledge and ideas. so, you are in O3 like my sister. One good thing i wanna share here. She was suffering from severe fever last year. She was running short of time and one day my Uncle suggests us about an academy in Gulgerg 3 named PACANS. We went there and somehow my sister started taking coaching classes of all o-level subjects. She was quiet a weak and wicked kind of kid. But we all were amazed at her result that she got 82% marks in final (quiet alarming for me though lol). Few days back we call them again because my cousin wanna take the classes of O-level preparation for all subjects. We were surprised at the fee first. all subjects of O-level in just 5 thousand! yes, its true. Good news is their new batch is going to start on 17th June. if you want to contact them for registration you can visit www.pacans.com
http://www.pacans.com
Thank you for the advice but unfortunately I don't live in Lahore , but still nice of you to tell...:D:) .

Reaction score
My name is Fatima and I just recently joined in ,so HI :) . I m in O 3 .
I hope I gain some helpful tips and I also plan to share some of my own.:D
I hope we all make good friends.:D
Waalaikum salaam warahmathulahi wabarakathuhu Fathima.......Insha allah btw we bth r already frnds.....

Reaction score
Sala Fatima, I hope u hv a gud time here..........ofcourse u can always gain helpful tips here in this world of knowledge......Best of luck!! Any help plz dont hesitat 2 ask. :)(y):D:cool: