• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hello! im new here =D like new new! i dont know what to do now LOL

Reaction score
Reaction score
WELL HERE I AM PREPARING FOR MY EXAMS! GOT TO PASS O LEVELS OMG! I HAVE BUSINESS TODAY =O OH YEAH! I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE FOR HEPING ME BE CONFIDENT WITH MY ENGLISH ORALS AND I.T PRACTICALS =) IF IT WASNT FOR YOUR WONDERFUL ADVICE I WOULDNT FEEL SUCCESFUL AFTER FINISHING MY EXAMS! =D THNXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXX ANYWAY,, I WISH U ALL WONDERFUL MARKS FULL OF A** ON YOUR EXAMS!!!!WE ARE ALL IGCSE BUDDIES AND WE GOTTA HELP EACH OTHER LOL! SO......THNXXXxxxXXXX SO MUCH!!!!!!! AND HAVE A NYC DAY =D

helping* to be* wouldn't successful* Thanks* you* for your exams* nice day*
DAMMIT Mandy xD Rmarie-yum

Reaction score
OH PLEASE :sneaky: you spread it cause you are my assistant or co-partner :cool: okie? :)
You didn't even ask me not to care xD
tumblr_moo9gkbyXj1rihvv9o1_500.gif

I got three words for you.. How dare you -.- :p
I spreaded it because I wanted to troll :p I don't work for nobody :p okay lackie? :ROFLMAO:
Get off my thread -.- pwease ^-^

Reaction score
WELL HERE I AM PREPARING FOR MY EXAMS! GOT TO PASS O LEVELS OMG! I HAVE BUSINESS TODAY =O OH YEAH! I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE FOR HEPING ME BE CONFIDENT WITH MY ENGLISH ORALS AND I.T PRACTICALS =) IF IT WASNT FOR YOUR WONDERFUL ADVICE I WOULDNT FEEL SUCCESFUL AFTER FINISHING MY EXAMS! =D THNXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXX ANYWAY,, I WISH U ALL WONDERFUL MARKS FULL OF A** ON YOUR EXAMS!!!!WE ARE ALL IGCSE BUDDIES AND WE GOTTA HELP EACH OTHER LOL! SO......THNXXXxxxXXXX SO MUCH!!!!!!! AND HAVE A NYC DAY =D

hahahahahahahaha i am soooooooooooooooooooooo new im like a newbie like a first time at school thing =) like a new new =) then tommorrow i will be old XD i got english on friday =)) fingers crossed for good marks LOL!!! =D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD LOL! yeah im in a good mood because of your picture,its so cute and evil HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah and also becuse im normally like this HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA and i like writing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA all the time............HAHAHAHAHAHAHA or LOL thats alot shorter HAHAHAHAHA NO SERIOUSLY!your picture is doing this XD it looks sooooooooooooooooooo cute and evil!

OMG!me toooooooooooo! at 3.00 LOL! best of luck to you too! paper 1 always becomes a blast! fingers crossed for good marks! LOL! have a nyc day =)

OMG!the same thing happened to me! i was supposeed to study for business but all the fun people got me distacted =D you should like totally study for islamic! and then when youre done you can go pplay games! i am so distacted LOL! XD

OMG....This stuff is GOLD.....!!!! :p :D ROFL LMAO....!!!! :D :D :D :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: