• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello need help with economics 0455 save my exams link

Reaction score
in igcse syllabus. Having my boards coming up and i don't have like any website to refer to. I need topic wise question paper with marking scheme and its notes. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
There are a few websites that offer topic-wise question papers with marking schemes and notes for IGCSE subjects. Here are a few suggestions:

1. XtremePapers: This website offers a vast collection of past papers and resources for IGCSE and other exams. You can search for question papers by subject and topic, and also find marking schemes and examiner reports. The site also has a forum where you can ask and answer questions.
  2. Revision World: This website has a range of resources for IGCSE students, including topic-wise question papers and marking schemes, as well as revision notes and videos. The site also has a forum and study planner to help you stay organized.
  3. CIE Notes: This site provides notes and resources for IGCSE and A-level subjects. You can find topic-wise notes and past papers with marking schemes for IGCSE subjects. The site also has a blog section where you can find tips and advice for studying and exam preparation.
  4. ZNotes: This website offers free notes and resources for IGCSE and A-level students. You can find topic-wise notes and past papers with marking schemes for IGCSE subjects. The site also has a study planner and flashcards to help you prepare for exams.
  5. Past Papers: This website has a collection of past papers and resources for various exams, including IGCSE. You can search for question papers by subject and topic, and find marking schemes and examiner reports. The site also has a forum where you can discuss exam-related topics.
I hope this helps you find the resources you need for your IGCSE exams. Good luck with your studies!
hey! thanks you sm will refer to these websites