• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hello.

Reaction score
Hello .I'm selina.I'm in need of help and willing to help others as well.
count me in any of the physics ,chemistry and biology stuff.

Reaction score
I guess I need everything
Aside that, I struggle with physics a lot especially when it comes to answering past questions

Reaction score
I think I would like you to teach me the concepts and how i can grasp the understanding of any physics related stuff

Reaction score
I think I would like you to teach me the concepts and how i can grasp the understanding of any physics related stuff
Okay no problem I will...but will you understand just by reading text here when I will explain any concept or should we connect on some other app to communicate more effectively?

Reaction score
I think it will be much better to connect to some other app to communicate more effectively.

Reaction score
Can you also give me the time and days you'll be available so I can schedule with my lessons
I am free every morning from 10 A.M onwards...do you use Facebook?we can video call there, I think it's the best option and by the way from where are you?