• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello.

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Here is my deal. Your help would be really appreciated.Since my friends don't help much at all and my parents think I am old enough to take my own decisions.

I am currently an A level student doing the second year. My result in As was normal. 2A, 1B ( mathematics ) and 1C (physics).
I am thinking of taking another subject i.e. Psychology. But since time is really less and sources quite inadequate, I have still not decided anything about this.
I am giving Mathematics and Physics again combine A 2.

What I want to ask is whether I should repeat my O level subject Physics as well since I got B in it.

What are your opinions on this matter.
I may as well give SAT 1 in March session. My previous score was 1960.

Reaction score
Here is my deal. Your help would be really appreciated.Since my friends don't help much at all and my parents think I am old enough to take my own decisions.

I am currently an A level student doing the second year. My result in As was normal. 2A, 1B ( mathematics ) and 1C (physics).
I am thinking of taking another subject i.e. Psychology. But since time is really less and sources quite inadequate, I have still not decided anything about this.

What I want to ask is whether I should repeat my O level subject Physics as well since I got B in it.

Hi
I don't think O levels you need to repeat cause most uni's look for A level results and for if you're giving SAT ie USA usually give admissions based on SAT results

Reaction score

The March session for SAT 1 is only conducted in the USA.
Also, whether you should repeat O-Level Physics depends on what you want to pursue in the future, and which university you want to attend.

Reaction score
The March session for SAT 1 is only conducted in the USA.
Also, whether you should repeat O-Level Physics depends on what you want to pursue in the future, and which university you want to attend.
Really?Okay another bump.
I didn't get accepted in USA universities since my SAT score was too low. And a few other reasons too.
I applied for Kaist university and now em applying for Asian universities as well.
I don't have much Information relating Asian universities. Can you help a little. I want to apply for Engineering in Electrical.

Reaction score
Hi
I don't think O levels you need to repeat cause most uni's look for A level results and for if you're giving SAT ie USA usually give admissions based on SAT results
Hello.
Didn't get in USA universities.
And thanks for your opinions.Appreciated.

Reaction score
Really?Okay another bump.
I didn't get accepted in USA universities since my SAT score was too low. And a few other reasons too.
I applied for Kaist university and now em applying for Asian universities as well.
I don't have much Information relating Asian universities. Can you help a little. I want to apply for Engineering in Electrical.

Sure, message me.

Reaction score
Hello guys. I need some help too regarding the minimum time required for preparation of Accounting and Economics.

Wolf fangs, I may give psychology too. Do update me about how do you plan to study for it and whether you have any books for it or not.