• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hellooo

Reaction score
Nobody welcoming? :cry:
Gosh, aren't you adorable. :')

Hi Everybody, I am new here!

And everybody else who is new here, welcome to you!

Welcome to XPC, ZakZak! ^_^ your name reminded me of that mouse in Cinderella! Ahh, memories... *spaces out*

Lulz, anyway, we're here if you ever need anything. Every single of us. We're just a wall post/inbox away. :3

Reaction score
Gosh, aren't you adorable. :')

Welcome to XPC, ZakZak! ^_^ your name reminded me of that mouse in Cinderella! Ahh, memories... *spaces out*

Lulz, anyway, we're here if you ever need anything. Every single of us. We're just a wall post/inbox away. :3
eww.. no no, I don't like being called adorable! Sorry.!

There was a mouse with the name zak zak in Cinderella? How could I miss it? :(

Oh! That's great! Thankyou berry much!! :)

Reaction score
I'm appearing for Urdu paper 9686 in May 2014 , I need help with Paper4 notes , I need notes for ghazlain, nazmain, novels and for afsanae, anyone is having links of notes or can tell me name of any shop in karachi from where I could get these notes ? Please help me :(

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, I am new here!

And everybody else who is new here, welcome to you!
I'm appearing for Urdu paper 9686 in May 2014 , I need help with Paper4 notes , I need notes for ghazlain, nazmain, novels and for afsanae, anyone is having links of notes or can tell me name of any shop in karachi from where I could get these notes ? Please help me :(