• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help ! Asap...

Reaction score
I gave my first exam in June 2010... Islamiat and Urdu...

so is it OKAY if i give my 2nd exam for the other 6 subjects in Oct.Nov 2012 ???

I'm currently giving my As exam in this session... Will wait for the result.. If not good enough, I'll repeat As... but what about this O;level thing? It's confusing me alot...

Reaction score
course you can. i gave isl etc in nov '11 and em givbing rest of the subjects now... but if you think you wont be able to carry through with AS and Olevels combine, then why not take off a year, give Olevels and then move onto AS? :x
hope this helps

Reaction score
course you can. i gave isl etc in nov '11 and em givbing rest of the subjects now... but if you think you wont be able to carry through with AS and Olevels combine, then why not take off a year, give Olevels and then move onto AS? :x
hope this helps
thats wot my teachers told me to do.....
I've very weak basics...

So 6 subjects of olevel in oct.nov and then As in May June again...

Reaction score
hope this helps
You gave one year gap... Mine will be 2 years :/