• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP BIOLOGY_ WHAT DO I DO ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This has gone totally off topic. Anyways, as salmanpakrocks mentioned about help in university studies. That's what I am talking about. Abhi tou you can get and admission into a good university after rattafying your course but the moment you enter the university and then the practical life tmhara sara pol khul jaye ga. As the baba ranchordas :)P) said; go for excellence and not for success. And I know, there is some unfairness in our system for the Alevels students but you have to fight through it. That's what you are made for. I know less people get into medicine who have done Alevels, but THEY DO. You have to be capable enough to be among them. First of all, let me give you an example. If 1000 apply from intermediate and 100 apply from A'levels, according to the proportion 90 are selected from intermediate and about 10 from A'levels. Now that is the reason we, Alevels students, feel it so much but actually less students apply from alevels and less get selected. Okay considering the unfairness instead of 10, 8 will be selected.
Why get restricted to medicine in intermediate even before getting an admission into a medical university. Alevels has allowed me diversity. It has allowed me to study other subjects to a higher level before I enter into my desired universities.
I accept your point of view, I know people don't get admission even when they have the best of grades, and get deemed due to the equivalency policy. But basically they don't even do good enough in MCAT which makes up most of the admission. A'levels is supposed to be ADVANCED LEVEL, and if you have achieved that level then you should be able to solve any question that is similar to that level, given that you never only relied on past papers to get all A*.
Anyways, its your choice in the end where to go. This topic is allready under scrutiny by the government. They have given consideration to our call for help and they have changed the policies accordingly, I hope that the unfairness is eradicated and we get the fruit according to our potential. I think we should stop the debate now. :) I have done several such debates before on this forum and they all ended in vain. :p

Reaction score
Lol! You can't judge me to be a debator just by these messages, because to debate you need good speaking abilities and you don't know if I have them or not. ;)
No. I don't debate because its time consuming. I just give my point of view, you may not accept it. And I won't force you to, unlike the debators. :)

Reaction score
hahaha any ways stop writing here,prohibited area for everyone who is gossiping here so please leave this nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Reaction score
LOL! Please someone lock it. Call for NIBZ, he is the only active moderator these days. :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I like informative talks like these!
Why don't you guys make another thread for this?
Surely, it'l be enjoyable :D

Reaction score
the quote on ur siganature Nibz perfectly fits our politicians .

"To fully appreciate freedom, one must know what it is to live in a cage."

But it requires a few adjustments.
"To become a Politician of a high calibre one must first go and live in jail"

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
the quote on ur siganature Nibz perfectly fits our politicians .

"To fully appreciate freedom, one must know what it is to live in a cage."

But it requires a few adjustments.
"To become a Politician of a high calibre one must first go and live in jail"
nice one dude !! ON THE SPOT !! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
hahahah thanks sorry Nibz i messed ur Quote but it was indeed funny.

you r the best but you wont tell what r u doing ?? :(

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Scouser? there is a WHOLE sub-forum for your 'Chatter'.. why don't you post there?

Reaction score
Ready? Steady apple go. ;) Anyways, you may lock it. Do your job. We can move on to chat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.