• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP BIOLOGY_ WHAT DO I DO ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just study federal thoroughly and you are good to appear in the biology olevels exam. While reading it make your own notes. And then read them whenever you get time to. This allows you to learn the content. And learning is the most important part of biology.

Reaction score
yes just revise through the points nd remember them and start solving past papers as much as u can

Reaction score
going to start from next week InshaAllah
wish me luck and pray for me and evryone else !

Reaction score
Mary Jones book is good and enough for preparation. Read thoroughly every chapter

Reaction score
Mary jones may be good for an A. But if you want to excel in BIO then go for federal.

Reaction score
No JOY !
HAve just started reading the book again !
Am doing pastpapers too
Will try to get Mary Jones too ! plus federal
Thanks for the tips guys and gals !

Reaction score
It won't waste time and money. The grooming, exposure and training that you get in Alevels is indispensable. And you don't always get that while doing intermediate in Pakistan. The reason is simply the money devoted by private schools on Alevels education and the relatively less amount for the intermediates by government. If you only care about the degree and what college you get in, then you may do whatever you want. If you are good enough, you'll always get into your desired university. Its the belief in yourself that is required, not the qualification.

Reaction score
@hamidali391 I have a question for you !! What if we messed up in A levels ??? I have heard many people saying that if you messed up in A levels then your future is finished !! As you won't be able to get an admission in foreign university as well as the local one because of stupid formula by Pakistani Education board !!

Reaction score
It depends @hamidali391 where u want to study if u want to go abroad then doing A"Level is perfectly okay and excellent but if u want to study here then its useless the experience u get in Alevels is no use as the number of marks that the universities cut are so many because u r one year senior to the current batch you are getting admission is so u got to think before taking steps.!!!!

Reaction score
see they do infact u know much better then the people in the universities of Pakistan as u have been reading high tech stuff ;) but the problem also is that the university people reserve seats for candidates from the Matric board and therefore the remaining people fight out the remaining seats and its very difficult to get a place but there are many universities now days so u might be able to get into one easily.

Reaction score
Are u a very good debater because it seems so and have u won any competition on debates? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.