• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help , chems

Reaction score
okay , in chemistry AS the exam organic says write the STRUCTURAL formula in bold of resulting organic compounds from reactions , and i write DISPLAYED formula in all answers .

will it be accepted :'(

worried please answer :'(

Reaction score
haha...i also made the same mistake at first then corrected it. Lets hope hope they dont penalize you for that! ! i made the mistake of writing the percentage purity as only 91%....not 91.22% F**K!

Reaction score
haha...i also made the same mistake at first then corrected it. Lets hope hope they dont penalize you for that! ! i made the mistake of writing the percentage purity as only 91%....not 91.22% F**K!
so do u think they would accept my answer for it ?!

could u please ask your course teacher about or something and feedback !? please

Reaction score
okay , in chemistry AS the exam organic says write the STRUCTURAL formula in bold of resulting organic compounds from reactions , and i write DISPLAYED formula in all answers .

will it be accepted :'(

worried please answer :'(

They will penalize you like 2 marks at max on the overall question.. But if you drew the structures correctly you should get all the other marks.. Just chill :)

Reaction score
can anyone tell me..that in may/june 2007 question 1....it is written in marking scheme that connecting tube need not to be listed.? So! how we are going to collect the gas?

Reaction score
They said clearly to specify suitable significant figures. i got 91.22%

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah it was good,I felt that the organic part was easier than any other years and the questions were repeated like few of them.
Yeah organic was easier then I expected....and only bit tricky was the periodic table question...just a bit...