• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help + Chit Chat!!

Reaction score
hahaahhahaha I know how it is like. :D When you are five year old and you think whatever you are telling is damn interesting! :p This is because I have a sis who keeps on talking and talking and I find it soooooooooo boring :p

Reaction score
Hmm..well one doesn't see quality of own..isn't it? Other who see you better know how u r than u urself :p

Reaction score
I meant to say, the quality which Shahlakh used to have is better felt by others rather than herself, as she said she found her saying story boring :p

Reaction score
Well, it's just because at that time her friend's must also be around five and so, having interest in those things. :D

Reaction score
yupp..they are really very innocent and sweet..arent they? Just love them, I wish I had a small sister..

Reaction score
Yeah in my family I am the youngest. And yeah i also like kids. My three small cousins who live in canada are shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and sweet. I just give them a big hug and all of them talks to me a lot. But still I listen to them. Kiya ker saktay hain bachay hai na. :p :) :D