• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help + Chit Chat!!

Reaction score
This has been my problem since childhood that whenever i have my exams near, i loose my concentration!
Same is the case now. Mock exams are near and here i go..,"lets just not study today"...
I sometimes really feel like having consult to a doctor.
Help me! How shall i get my flawless concentration back??

Reaction score
Re: Somebody HEEELLLP!

Well something is haunting your concentration and you really want to that thing you can say that you are addicted ;) .So if you are addicted to playing computer games then prepare a schedule do like this.6 hrs of study and then 3 hrs of games reward yourself after you study and make your mind clear of anythings that create lack of concentration just keep the stuff you are studying in front.Well some people are addicted to Face book and if u r one of those then deactivate it.

but since you said that you have it since childhood thaen its goin to be nervousness youve got to have self belief in yourself and stop comparing with others who have completed any part of the syllabus that you have not as this scares and derails confidence of everyone.The best thing you could think is that CIE and mocks only come once and if i do my best ive got my whole life with my trust worthy computer or whatever it is.Just think about it like this.

Reaction score

No i usually don't play computer games and also i am not found of Facebook, not anymore.

Well, I found my answer. It is nervousness which has grasped my mind. Now inshallah everything will be good.
Its not that i haven't worked it out. However still need to improve at staying cool!
I really don't need a doctor now ;)
Thanks to you!

Reaction score

HEY!!! Calm down man! same thing happened with me in childhood !! Your just scared of Exams!!! Relax and try to concentrate on studies !!

Reaction score

Something similar to this happens to me. I love studies, I really do... But the problem with me is that sometimes I study for hours and hours and sometimes I don't even feel like touching the book.
Well, I am addicted to facebook so I asked a friend to change my password. =P
If you are addicted to things like net, ask your parents to take out the cable. =P
If you are just nervous, try to study long time before exams are about to start so you feel confident while giving your papers....

Reaction score

I was so much addicted to Fb that's why de-activated my account !! :(

Reaction score

study for the time till you are satisfied that you cant do more than that at that time.....after that you may log on to facebook,play games etc to relax.....but better not try anything to which you are addicted to cuz that will take many hours of urs without you realizing !!! better leave those addicting things for long holidays ;) and dont let them disturb your studies :)

Reaction score

When I open my laptop I can't usually close it before 4 to 5 hours that's why i don't use it !! :p

Reaction score

good ;) same case as mine :p .......... so i use laptop before going somewhere or doing something important like just 15-20 minutes before going to a party etc so i am forced to close it (even if i am not wanting to) :) ;)

Reaction score

I actually studied whole day today! I concentrated and relieved my distractions, and walaa jackpot!
Thanks for all the suggestions!!!

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
I was so much addicted to Fb that's why de-activated my account !! :(

LOL But still it's difficult to stop yourself. You always know that you can re-activate it. :p So simply ask a friend to change your password. :p Because if I log on to facebook then I waste atleast 4-5 hours. :p

Reaction score

Yeah! Well I don't use Fb now! Inshallah after Cie I will re-activate my account !! Btw why did you tell me of re-activation now it will be hard for me to stop myself from re-activating it !! :p

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
Yeah! Well I don't use Fb now! Inshallah after Cie I will re-activate my account !! Btw why did you tell me of re-activation now it will be hard for me to stop myself from re-activating it !! :p

hahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

hElPsEeKeR15 said:
I actually studied whole day today! I concentrated and relieved my distractions, and walaa jackpot!
Thanks for all the suggestions!!!

No problem mate,,,,

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:

hahahahaha I think we all should force the owner of FB to "De-activate" his website when our exams are near. =P

Reaction score

well de activating his site means loss to him too :p i dont think that he will like that or will he??? :p ;)

Reaction score

Well he would never do that!!!! After all money matters doesnt it :lol: :p