• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help + Chit Chat!!

Reaction score
Re: Somebody HEEELLLP!

Umm.... =P The whole CIE department is under my father's control, so I'll ask him to award you an A* in all subjects :p :p :p

Reaction score

hehehe Thanks. :p
Okay now lets stop dreaming and open our eyes to face this real world. =P

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

salmanpakrocks said:
Yeah! Well I don't use Fb now! Inshallah after Cie I will re-activate my account !! Btw why did you tell me of re-activation now it will be hard for me to stop myself from re-activating it !! :p

that is y i didnt even think of creating a fb account :cool: :p

Reaction score

Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

salmanpakrocks said:
Yeah! Well I don't use Fb now! Inshallah after Cie I will re-activate my account !! Btw why did you tell me of re-activation now it will be hard for me to stop myself from re-activating it !! :p

WOW :p
But you know facebook has it's own advantages if used in correct way. =P

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

salmanpakrocks said:

WOW :p
But you know facebook has it's own advantages if used in correct way. =P
hmm...ok...list them!!

Reaction score

All right, so here I go:

1) You stay updated. Like there are different clips for news and stuff so can always watch topic of your interests.
2) After a tiring day, it's really relaxing to open FB.
3) You can use it for advertising your product.
4) For earning. Like if you, or a group of your friends make something at home you can create your page and take orders through FB. (Alot of people do that)
5) You always know what are your friends and family upto, you feel connected to everyone.
6) You can share some moments of your life (pictures and stuff)
7) If you are interested in things like writing and all, you can share your writings with your friends.
8) If you are interested in photography, FB is always there for you!
9) You meet different people (I am talking about net friends) and you get to know more about their culture and stuff. Plus, some people are comfortable sharing their tensions and all with a totally random person.
10) Once you leave your school/college/university, all of your friends are just at one place, FACEBOOK.
11) You can find information about a particular thing just by "liking" a page.

Are they enough? :p

Reaction score

Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

salmanpakrocks said:

Well I have deactivated it and had just activated after my pre-mocks exams for an hour or two.... I have that self control... :p Gona reactivate it after the FINALS and then when I feel I should deactivate it again then I can... NO WORRIES!!! :D This place is better then f.b.. LoL

Reaction score

I had deactivated my account, but nowadays have reactivated it in order to have refreshment after a day of study and all that....
Like one of you said "self control"!!!