• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help, I don't know what to drop.

Reaction score
I've been in school for about a month and i'm unsure what to drop. Can you please tell me your recommendations and why?

Reaction score
physics,chemistry biology maths is good but business doesnt sound well in this combination..
preferably u shud drop business :)

Reaction score
physics,chemistry biology maths is good but business doesnt sound well in this combination..
preferably u shud drop business :)

I'm aiming for medical so i was thinking about dropping physics because it takes a lot of time and its very difficult and useless. What do you think? I'm in grade 10 by the way.

Reaction score
for medical physics is really important.. specially for High School Certificate u'll knw much things abt medical.. so better dnt drop it... u shud drop business...
business has nth to do with medicine.. if u wntd to b a manager then u shud go ahead with business as it will shw u hw to control a business..

Reaction score
A Winner is never some1 who doesnt lose but is the one who always keep on trying to be among the best :)

Reaction score
becOz it will help u to diagnose illnesses as u'll b using xray, MRI, medical scanning etc to treat illnesses.. in a certain way physics helps u much more than business :)
later when u'll go to university , u'll see it is essential as the future medecine looks more tied up in physics :)

Reaction score
becOz it will help u to diagnose illnesses as u'll b using xray, MRI, medical scanning etc to treat illnesses.. in a certain way physics helps u much more than business :)
later when u'll go to university , u'll see it is essential as the future medecine looks more tied up in physics :)

Ok..... thanks

Reaction score
You're in grade 10 and you want to pursue medical but remember, your aspirations can change in the future, even if you right now feel adamant about wanting to enter a specific field. Therefore, it is always advisable to keep your option's open. Personally,if I ever faced such a conundrum, I would drop my extra subjects. You haven't mentioned which additional subjects you are giving but remember that the core subjects you choose are the one's you really need to focus on. Go for extra's only if you truly feel you can handle the extra burden but don't make the mistake of compromising your grades in your core subjects. I would therefore recommend you to keep your main subjects which i think do not include ICT and Business. If you want to go for an extra, go for ICT. Why ? Just look around, you're in the digital age.

Oh and by the way, you cannot drop Physics, Chemistry and Maths. English aswell, though I'm not completely sure.

Reaction score
You're in grade 10 and you want to pursue medical but remember, your aspirations can change in the future, even if you right now feel adamant about wanting to enter a specific field. Therefore, it is always advisable to keep your option's open. Personally,if I ever faced such a conundrum, I would drop my extra subjects. You haven't mentioned which additional subjects you are giving but remember that the core subjects you choose are the one's you really need to focus on. Go for extra's only if you truly feel you can handle the extra burden but don't make the mistake of compromising your grades in your core subjects. I would therefore recommend you to keep your main subjects which i think do not include ICT and Business. If you want to go for an extra, go for ICT. Why ? Just look around, you're in the digital age.

Oh and by the way, you cannot drop Physics, Chemistry and Maths. English aswell, though I'm not completely sure.

OK thank you alot