• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP IN AL BIOLOGY PLEASE!

Reaction score
ITS MY LAST JUNE HERE AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE AS/AL FOR THE LAST TWO SESSIONS AND I GOT C THE 2 TIMES I REALLY NEED HELP HOW CAN I JUST SCORE A B OR AN A PLEASE HELP , THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reaction score
ayah
You can goto online tutoring sites like www.transtutors.com or www.chegg.com if you feel you cannot study on your own or if you dont have a planned your studies. They really give you a kickstart ,infact you can get pretty good grades if you might wanna try. Just a suggestion ;D

Reaction score
i ca
ayah
You can goto online tutoring sites like www.transtutors.com or www.chegg.com if you feel you cannot study on your own or if you dont have a planned your studies. They really give you a kickstart ,infact you can get pretty good grades if you might wanna try. Just a suggestion ;D
I cant use this sites i really wanna minimum an A in that thing called Al and every time i take it i get a C