• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help in English.

Reaction score
well for summary you need to practice . take the latest 5 year past paper and try to take out their content points for practice.
as for tips . spend atleast 5 min in reading and underlinning 18 points you think would com within the range of the questions then write them down. then attempt the 5 mark questions and then write the summary.keep your head clear of all stress first of all if you have any stress then you will never be able to concentrate
in writting summary remember if you write 80 percent of you r points in a continous prose within the wordlimit you can get 4 marks out of 5 which is good for summary .

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

Need any help in English Language?

I am a qualified English Language, Trinity and soft skills trainer.
Please message me.
tips, advice n practice questions for GCE O'level english as a second language,plz...
thanx in advance:)

Reaction score
I have a question for O level GCE English 1123. When we count our words in the p1 Essays, do we include things like "the, a, and" etc ? I mean what I do is that I write a few lines then check how many words are fitting in a single line at average. Then I decide where I have to finish my essay. I am used to writing really long essays so I really need help.