• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help in math and addmath needed.

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm going to give my math and addmath cie exam in mayjune 2016 and I'm not taking coaching and doing everything on my own, so please can any of you tell me the order of chapters I should do in both as well as if you guys have any tips for me I'd appreciate that, thankyou so much :'D

Reaction score
As you have still much time left, so I would recommend you to go through the syllabus booklet, and find out the topics about which you have no idea. Then for those topics, read book. Once you're done with this, without wasting any time straight away head towards the past papers, and do as many as you can. Maths is dependent upon your practice. The more you solve the past papers, the better it is. Frankly, Maths is an art that comes through practice, you can't secure high by just reading the book/notes. Practice is must!

I hope it will help you! Best of luck for your exam (y)