• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in subject selection

Reaction score
hey guys please help me in choosing the subjects

my college offers
biology
chemistry
maths
general paper
physics
urdu

i m basically a bio student and am willing to do medical but i m confused in choosing four good subjects to help me in future

thnxxxx in advance :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Reaction score
Since you are interested in medical, prior choice would be biology and chemistry. I suggest you to take maths also. General paper is a must for my college. It would be enjoyable if you like to discuss about social issues, like writing, like sharing...so yea it depends. ^^ That is all I can offer now. ^^ Make sure the subjects you choose would be relevant to what you want to do in the future.

Reaction score
As u r a biology student and your college only offers those subjects mentioned than i think u should go for the following
Biology
Chemistry
maths
giving Urdu or GP is your choice, Although Urdu is considered as a language and it helps in University admissions.
Giving a social sciences subject will be a great addition to a medical student such as Psychology or Sociology.

This is just an opinion, your future lies in your hands so choose your subjects really wisely.

Reaction score
you should go with biology, chemistry , physics and maths this is the best subject selection maths will help in any field even medical

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Go for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Urdu.

Reaction score
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths is perfect for any science course. A basic knowledge of Mathematics is essential for each and every field, that includes Medicine.