• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help, Maths D version

Should I buy fx-991es plus?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Why, THE HELL? Don't tell me, you always try to be UNIQUE, from supporting Matric system to THIS 2k Calculator
calm down boy. u are behaving exactly like ur sister :p this is exactly what she said when i voted for Matric xD

well, i wont recommend you to go for it. Because I also bought that fx-991ES plus first, but my teacher said "It's not always that they allow you to take the graphic display-type calculator. Though this has happened just once in the past 10 years". Just to be on the safe side you better take fx-991MS.

Reaction score
calm down boy. u are behaving exactly like ur sister :p this is exactly what she said when i voted for Matric xD

well, i wont recommend you to go for it. Because I also bought that fx-991ES plus first, but my teacher said "It's not always that they allow you to take the graphic display-type calculator. Though this has happened just once in the past 10 years". Just to be on the safe side you better take fx-991MS.
yar Asad just dump what this guy says
there is no such prob with the 991 es
infact on the question paper, it specifically says electronic calculators are allowed

Reaction score

..... :p

I am calmed,
2, you mean in past 10 years only one time 991-es Plus was banned ......... OK, you got point man :D

Reaction score
yar Asad just dump what this guy says
there is no such prob with the 991 es
infact on the question paper, it specifically says electronic calculators are allowed

I have read the Question Paper says:
CIE Strongly recommends calculator with trignometric functions'..........
It looks like 991-Es Plus is just fine! :d

Reaction score
..... :p

I am calmed,
2, you mean in past 10 years only one time 991-es Plus was banned ......... OK, you got point man :D
and thats why I voted for a 'No' -.-
From when the hell 991-es Plus started displaying Graphics? Btw, I know graphics calculators are forbidden :O
mind using the word 'hell' less frequently? (n)