• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me choose

Reaction score
hey guys due to the lovely decision of the CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS to increase the syllablus for yhe coming generation ( haraaam) i have to add on more subject and take my igcse exam in it next year instead of delaying it to 2016 or i will have to study increased syllablus which will be like total misery for me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:(. so i need help in choosing on of these three subjects : 1- economics
2- business studies
3- accounting
i said misery didn't i?
anyways please feel free to comment and tell me your opinion about each and which one is the easier because i am taking sciences too.(i told you total misery)and exactly wat are these subject talking about.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Reaction score
hey guys due to the lovely decision of the CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS to increase the syllablus for yhe coming generation ( haraaam) i have to add on more subject and take my igcse exam in it next year instead of delaying it to 2016 or i will have to study increased syllablus which will be like total misery for me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:(. so i need help in choosing on of these three subjects : 1- economics
2- business studies
3- accounting
i said misery didn't i?
anyways please feel free to comment and tell me your opinion about each and which one is the easier because i am taking sciences too.(i told you total misery)and exactly wat are these subject talking about.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
what subjects are you currently taking ?
Business is the easiest in those 3 .. Economics is extension of Business Studies .. Accounting is tough unless you are willing to go In Finance/Accounting related fields .
But it's not about easy or hard it's about which subject you think you need for your future n which subject you can manage .